1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Toccyn

Jun 1, 2006

1. Toccyn, bought my Minifee Vampire Shushu. Toccyn was super fast to pay, and had great communication.

2. I bought a SD Boy LE Reikaiten Punk/Goth Outfit from Toccyn. Communication was great and she shipped super quickly. I would definitely transact with her again!

3. Toccyn purchased a pair of minifee shorts from me. Communication was great, and she was super patient when i had a little delay shipping the package out to her. I wouldnt hesitate to work with her again =]

Thank you!

4. Toccyn bought a pair of glass eyes from me. She sent her information and paid quickly. A great transaction. :)
      Thanks, Toccyn!

5. I'm a bit behind in posting feedback, but I bought an Fdoll body from Toccyn a while back, and everything went wonderfully! Good communication, very fast shipping, and it arrived perfectly packaged. Thanks!

6. had a wonderful wig commission with toccyn <3
      communication is wonderful as well as payment
      hope to work with u again and to see the wig on ur doll :)

7. Toccyn purchased a top/stockings/purse/shoes set from me, and the transaction went perfectly! She had great communication and paid quickly. I highly recommend this buyer---thank you! :D

8. toccyn bought a MNF lishe off me and was amazing to deal with! paid off a layaway super fast! great buyer ^_^

9. I bought a Delf El white skin from Toccyn! She was a real pleasure to deal with, lower her price and let me adopt her awesome El.
      Shipped the day she said she would and was well packed. Thanks again!

10. Another perfect transaction with Toccyn! Fast payment, great communication, and a pleasure to do business with! Thanks again! :D

11. I bought a DES head from toccyn. The head srrived well-packed, as was as described. A very pleasant transaction, and I would definetly deal with her agin. Thanks!

12. I bought a Luts Delf body from Toccyn and I had a great transaction! Great communication, fast shipping and kept me informed by sending the tracking and insurance numbers. Thank you! I would definitely deal with Toccyn again!!!!

13. Today my Nino Iz arrived from Toccyn. He came here in lightning speed, was packed perfectly and the transaction couldn't have been more perfect.

14. Bought a doll and even though she said no layaway in the post, she was very sweet and let me have one anyways on an Amos. She kept me up to date letting me know she got payments and shipped right away with a tracking number and all. Thank you. Would do business with in the future. *P.S I LOVE MY VALENTINE! (His name)

15. Toccyn purchased my Poison Ivy minimee, and she payed extremely fast, told me as soon as the head arrived, and in general, did an awesome transaction with me. Thank you very much for all, and enjoy the doll a lot! Woudl deal with her again in a heartbeat!

16. I bought a Garden of Dolls Nabiya from Toccyn-she's an excellent seller! Communication was prompt, she was very patient, and was very willing to answer any questions I had.

Sorry this is so late!

17. I bought a Notdoll Belladonna from Toccyn, she was very quick to answer my questions and kindly put up with my back-and-forthing over the outfit. She's also a very good packer :) Wonderful transaction.

18. Bought a cool dreadlock wig from Toccyn and it was a very smooth, fast transaction, super-quick shipping! Thanks very much!

19. I purchased a punk, model doll sized outfit from Toccyn, complete with top, pants & really awesome shoes. She was prompt with her communication, very sweet and shipped super-fast :D My boy loves it, it's just what he's been needing :) Thank you so much! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Toccyn again should the opportunity arise ^_^

20. Toccyn is an excellent seller! I bought a Dollfie Dynamite from her and the doll arrived fast, well packed, and exactly as described. I am 100% thrilled with my new doll! Thanks!