1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for toveb

Jul 11, 2007

1. Did you ever do a lay away for a member and, at the end, say to yourself "I'd rather sell to this person over an extended period than just about anyone else who could pay up front!"?

That was my experience with ToveB. She is a perfect delight to work with and her messages were warm and friendly. She paid the doll off very early, which caught me with a schedule so busy I couldn't get to the post office for a couple of days. But she was more than understanding and completely supportive.

She kept me posted on the tracking and let me know as soon as the doll arrived.

This was one of my best sales experiences on DOA. Tove is an honorable and responsible person who takes seriously her transactions and respects the letter and spirit of the marketplace. She treats you as she would treat a cherished friend and what more could a seller ask?

Thank you, Tove. I REALLY hope to have the great pleasure of working with you again:aheartbea

2. Bought a wig from toveb!
      She was a pleasure to deal with - held the item for me, shipped quickly and the wig arrived so fast and in wonderful condition.^^
      Thank youu~!

3. Toveb participated in my fifth Fairyland group order and everything was great from start to finish. Extremely friendly, quick on the mark with payments and great with keeping communication, she was a pleasure to deal with and I recommend her.

:clover Thank you for choosing to join one of group orders! :D I hope that your experience was an pleasant one! :clover

4. :aheartbeaBought Lati Miel from Tove, she arrived well packaged, very happy with my new Loopi...

5. ToveB bought a head from me and it was a pleasure! She was going to do a short layaway, but ended up paying in full right away. Communication was great. Highly recommend. Thanks again :)

6. Hi, I bought a gorgeous wig from toveb, a wonderful trade with swift postage and perfect wig.
      Many thanks:aheartbea

7. Such a lovely seller ^_^ Adopted her MNF Ryeon who is so gorgeous! She even sent me a little gift of a pair of eyes which are perfect!
      Thanks so much! Would recommend her as a seller to everyone! :D Buy with confidence...

8. Tove bought some clothes made by me and I am really happy with this deal. Tove is an impeccable customer :)

9. Tove commissioned another 2 faceups from me - and like last time it was a great transaction! Communication and payment were both quick, and she is friendly to work with :)
      Again, I would be happy to do more work for her in the future - thank you Tove~!

10. toveb commissioned me for a face up and everything went fine, thanks!

11. I recently bought a Production Ariadne body from Toveb. Everything was super smooth and the strange and wonderful body arrived quickly and very well packed.

Thanks Tove:aheartbea

12. Toveb commissioned some doll clothes from me! I had some personal hangups along they way but she was very forgiving and understanding! She is very nice, easy to communicate with and pays quickly. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to work with her again!

13. Bought a beautiful Noella head from Toveb. She was a pleasure to deal with and made the transaction very easy. I would recommend her to anyone:)

14. toveb purchased an Unoa face plate.... she was super to deal with, no problems... great buyer.

15. I bought my sweet Adela(pd half-eye riz) from Tove, she was very nice to deal with and I am very happy with the doll she sold me :) 100% positive!

16. Wonderful and super nice seller! Perfect doll in minty mint condition! Thank you Tove :)

17. I purchased Dtown Seola from ToveB being my second transaction with ToveB, she is wonderful to deal with, I wish everyone was as accomodating as her. Thankyou again. :aheartbea

18. Bought an Unoa body and headback from her and all was perfect!
      Thank you very much~! :fangirl:

19. I bought Unao sist from her.She ia goog seller.I give 5 star .:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar :fangirl:

20. I bought a lovely Domadoll Okja from ToveB and will recommend her warmly to anyone, she´s one wonderful person to make deals with. :) I´m very happy with the sales we made and want so say once more: thank you very much! :)