1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Treelore!

Jun 8, 2006

1. Bought a doll from Treelore and everything went smoothly. Good communication. The doll is in excellent condition, as stated. She went out of her way and then some to package and ship carefully and promptly. Highly recommend!!
      Mary

2. Absolutely the best person in the world..! Because of her I was able to purchase my sister's dream doll, and make her feel better because she's sick at the moment. Fast shipping, and great communication..! Also genuinely concerned with my sister's health, and an amazing person to speak with. Would do business with again in a heartbeat!

3. Treelore sold me a pair of yo-tenshi wings- she was quick with responding to pm's, very friendly, and shipped my item out very quickly! Overall perfect transaction, highly recommend! :)

4. fantastic communication and really fast and carefull shipping. I bought a dream doll to Treelore and had a marvellous transaction with her. It was a wonderful deal, thank you very much!

5. Treelore was such a pleasure to deal with! & Sweet *Thanks so much* :)

6. I sold a LSG Pepe to Treelore, and the entire transaction went very smoothly. I would be more than happy and comfortable doing business with her again. :3

Thank you!

7. Helped my friend buy a Lati White Pury from Treelore and the Transaction went perfect. she was very nice and let my friend do a layaway ^^ Very nice to deal with and fast to ship once the last payment was made. Highly Recommended~
      Thank you~

8. bought a MSD clothes set from Treelore. She was very nice to deal with and even let me know that she was updating soon ^^
      The clothes arrived quickly and in perfect condition =)

9. I bought a pair of eyes from Treelore, and they came quickly and packaged beautifully~ Quick replies to all PMs and great communication :D

10. TreeLore is wonderful to deal with. I could not believe how fast my items arrived..and they are all Perfect! I especially love the AnotherSpace outfit for my Pippa.

Thank you so much TreeLore! :fangirl:

11. I brought a bag for my Unoa-girl from TreeLore. It was a perfect transaction, the shipping was fast and she was friendly and answered pompt. I would deal with her again - thanks :thumbup

12. The transaction I made with TreeLore for two elf BambiCrony was the first ever transaction I made through the marketplace. TreeLore was very informative, polite and helpful. I couldnt have wished for a better person to seal a deal with. She told me all the details about little issues with the dolls and gave me a good deal that I was highly satisfied with. The dolls were packed securely and arrived safely. Now that's enough of the formal talk - TreeLore rules!!

13. This is my third doll I've gotten from TreeLore and as with the others, this was a perfect transaction in everyway. I cant recommend highly enough. Thank you so much.

14. I bought a Nagisa head from Treelore.
      It's a pleasure to trade with her :aheartbea

15. I bought a Unoa skirt from Treelore. She was excellent with communication and shipped super quick! She's an excellent seller! <3

16. Another Satisfactory transaction with TreeLore :)

Awesome communication and very very nice!

I would buy from her anytime without hesitation.

17. Bought a pair of water color silicone eyes from this delightful seller, Quick ship and emails too, Thank you!:wiggle

18. Bought a wonderful wig from TreeLore, and it arrived in no time at all!
      He looks awesome in it! Thank you!
      [​IMG]

19. :) oh thanks for the picture always fun to see things in their new home being used!

20. I purchased a pair of Unoa horns from Treelore. She was easy to communicate with and had them sent to me lickity split! I received them on 11-7-07.

Thanks! =D