1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Treelore!

Jun 8, 2006

1. I bought the BTSSB Rose default dress set from TreeLore.
      Great communication, and she shipped it quickly and packed it safely.
      I would recommend her as a seller any time

2. I brought a Unoa faceplate from Treelore. Great seller and very nice! The package arrived very quickly. Thank you! :)

3. I bought an Unoa L-Bi (complete with faceplate, and a few other extras) from Treelore and I couldn't any happier. She is sooo awesome~! SUPER fast shipping, Super sweet, great communication, and an all around wonderful person to deal with. I would definitely do business with again ->w<- <333333

4. I bought two face plates, a set of bow hands and a mandolin from Treelore,she answered a wtb for me and I could not have asked for a better transaction. great communication and everything arrived packed EXPERTLY. thank you for giving my girl a face again!

5. Bought a puki faceplate from TreeLore. She was very fast with replies; packaged and shipped the item very timely and safely.

Thank you!

6. Treelore sold me some puki parts, and it was a very nice transaction! I'd definitely do business with her again.

7. Bought some puki hands from Treelore. One hand arrived broken and she sent me a replacement free! Wonderful seller! A+++++ Thank you so much!

8. I just bought a Puki from Treelore. It was a perfect transaction, super communication, fast shipping and really great to work with. Recommended!

Thank you so much!

9. Just completed a very satisfactory purchase from TreeLore. Sweet little puki hands at a great price. Shipped fast and packaged well. Great communications. Highly recommended to deal with.

Thank you!

Margikins
      Margie Robison

10. I purchased a Puki from Treelore, and everything was perfectly smooth...well packaged, very quickly shipped. I'd buy again anytime. Thanks so much!

11. I purchased a Elfdoll Amy from Treelore. She was very quick to respond and agreed to meet in person so I could look at the doll before buying since we live in the same city. She's super friendly and a wonderful seller. Thanks!

12. Just had a wonderful transaction with Treelore, bought a Puki Piki singing faceplate from her. She was quick with replies and got it mailed out right away. Thanks!

13. What can I say - quick service and awesome communication. I recommend Treelore highly if you are interested in buying!

14. I purchased a unoa 1.0 from treelore.
      I purchased on layaway and she was so wonderful with my payments.
      the shipping was great and I am VERY happy with her.
      thankyou again
      :pcupcake

15. I bought a Minifee Scar Breakaway head & arm set from Treelore.
      Communication was great, shipping was super-fast, and the item is perfect.
      Thanks so much!

16. I bought some eyes from Treelore and couldn't be happier! Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, and the eyes were just as promised! I'd definitely do business with Treelore again in the future. Thank you so much!

17. Treelore is just great and so is Momo. Thank you so very much for the excellent communication and help! I love the doll I purchased and I hope we can have more transactions again. Fast shipping and just a great transaction. Highly recommend with lots of A+s!!!!!!

18. I purchased a Volks MSD Mihmi from Treelore on layaway - the whole experience was perfect and she couldn't have been more awesome. I'd definitely buy from her again. :)

19. TreeLore allowed me to adopt one of her precious HyperManiacs and I couldn't be more grateful.

She is a generous, thoughtful and well organized seller who attends to every detail with grace and professionalism. The experience of buying from her could not have been sweeter.

Thank you so much, TreeLore!

20. i'm really happy to have had a FANTASTIC transaciton with TreeLore:D
      i've bought a yo-sd kanon with a special makeup!!i was delighted by the doll itself and for her kindness in communication and assistace
      so thanks TreeLore!!!:fangirl: