1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Uneide and Featherfall

Jul 12, 2006

1. Just purchased a Dollzone 1/4 (44cm tall) Binli (Bingli or Bili) girl doll from Featherfall.

That transaction was super-smooth - quick and easy. Uneide was friendly and helpful. She found the glass eyes I had asked for too, and made helpful recommendations about shipping.

The shipping was super-fast!

The doll is absolutely adorable! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea And, is of a very decent quality! Here are a couple of pics from the night she arrived (Wed May 9, 2007):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Neat pose, huh?

[​IMG]

This last one is of the DZ Binli standing with my two Soulkid girls - Miryu and Katie.

The kimono she is wearing is the promotional free kimono currently offered by featherfall. It's very pretty. Thank you!

So, of course, I recommend Uneide as a seller!

All the best to you, Uneide! :)

2. I bought a DZ Fei from featherfall and Uneide provided me with amazing customer service. I couldn't have been happier with the transaction.

3. I just received a Unicorn Headdress from Featherfall. Wow!! It is so pretty. I can't wait to try it on my dolly. Shipping is super fast and service it top-notch. Will gladly do business with Featherfall again.:)

4. Apis commissioned me for some knotted accessories. She was very understanding when I was having some conflicts with school, and was quick with payment and communition. Thanks!

5. I just had a wonderful transaction with Uneide. She paid very quickly, and was nice enough to let me know once her package arrived. I would definitely recommend her.

Thanks so much!

6. Bought a doll from her and she was sweet enough to drive him over :D Also traded and bought some doll stuff before. Uneide is great to deal with!

7. Excellent service and communication! So glad I decided to buy my DZ BB Kay from your post! He got here nice and safe, thanks for helping with the FedEx mix-up. He's adorable. Couldn't be happier!

[​IMG]

We say: "Thank you!"

8. Got an aodrable DZ BB Jing doll from Featherfall and he is sooooo kawaii!! :D Fast shipping and lovely kimono, thanks so much!! =^_^=

9. Heh thank you guys. ^_^ Glad you're pleased with our dealings. :)

10. And I got the other one!! :D :lol:

Jing was my second must-have BB doll (I also have a Kay). I'm delighted to have him home in his lovely kimono and the world's cutest wig :) Thanks again to Ueide and Featherfall!

11. Uneide was a wonderful, wonderful person to work with!! I ordered a DZ Felian and she came well packed and very quickly!! <3 It was so very nice to work with her. Uneide was always really friendly and an extremely fast replier to my questions and whatnot. I would highly recomend Uneide!!By the way, see my new doll and the BEAUTIFUL kimono I recieved as well HERE.

12. I can't believe I've forgotten to leave feedback here! Uneide has the best stuff. The Featherfall site makes everything so easy, too. Ships quickly, everything very well packaged, items have always been as described. Which reminds me, I must show you what those flintlock pistols look like with Reisner. They are PERFECT for his big hands. I wish I could get 4 more...

13. I got my lovely Orlando (MS Drayton) from Featherfall and they've been great! Completely smooth business all round, beautifully packaged, and Orlando is so very beautiful too!

[​IMG]

14. I bought a pink baha from Uneide. I asked if she can put it aside for me and I'll pay it when I get my salary (about a week later). I paid it on the same day when I got money, unfortunately it was friday. But Uneide sent it on the next tuesday. I got it a week after it was sent :) And now I'm so glad I bought him!

I got fast responses, when I asked stupid questions. And after payment, she informed me that my baha was on the way to home :)

And now it's my turn to thank you :) I can't even tell how happy I was when I opened the box and saw him and his cute panties <3 Thank you so much! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Making friends! :)

15. Just got in the Haru I adpoted from Uneide, I was able to pay her off on a layaway and Uneide was great to deal with throu the whole thing. And she included a beautiful dress for her, so she wouldn't have to go naked! Thanks!

16. Uneide is wonderful! She held my Yuu for me, She sent him out early [upon my request because i didn't wanna wait for my fox]with a beautiful kimono and a gorgeous pair of green eyes that I requested instead of a random color. She answered every single question I had asked, she was kind and extremely helpful!
      Grey and I couldn't be any happier, thankyou so much Uneide!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. I purchased a pair of AnotherSpace goggles from Featherfall and they arrived very well packaged (I love the little bottle!) and very quickly despite not being in stock initially.

Great company and highly recommended!

18. Uneide joined my group order. Great transcation, good communication and fast payment. Thank you!

19. I bought some acrylic eyes from the Featherfall website for my doll-to-be. Email communication was helpful and friendly, and the eyes look good.

20. Uneide is wonderful to deal with. She helped me with my first order, and when I had a problem she immediately solved it for me (to my satisfaction). She is very honest and a very good communicator (she's on DoA several times a days answering PM's).
      She also packages the dolls VERY well, and threw in a little xmas present (pillow) for me, and some kimono's so my dollies wouldn't be nekkid until I got them some clothes. :)

My first order arrived and the NEXT DAY. I was back on her site looking for my next purchase. She even helped me when I wanted to post a split in the marketplace here for a doll I was about to order from her site (she threw in a pair of eyes as incentive to the split offer).

That's two orders i've made from featherfall and uneide now (second one is still on it's way), and i'll definitely be making another after the holidays!! :)

THANK YOU UNEIDE :D