1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Uneide and Featherfall

Jul 12, 2006

1. Hi RoseThorn-

I should've split this thread into my feedback and another for Featherfall's, but since I am the owner and my name's up there, I will reply to this.

I have no record in my PMs on you ever emailing me about this issue? If you can provide the PMs, that would be wonderful.

If you contacted customer service and our rep there, can you pm me those emails, so I can look into it? How many times did you email us, since you say communication was so poor?

I think anyone here can tell you that both I and my CS rep are generally pretty fast at replying so I'm surprised by your comment.

I'm very sorry it depressed you to have to clean a mark off a doll upon its arrival, but I'm overjoyed that it came off. How long did it take you to get them off?
      We don't unwrap them, as a general rule, from their bubble wrap -- just make sure that limbs/ toes/ feet are all there and not broken during travel. I'd be happy to ffw any photos you have to DZ.

By the way, just so I can double-check with customer service, since the doll was in stock and shipped right away but your dress was to follow after, were you charged additional shipping, or was the follow up shipping on us?

I am away at a family funeral, but will look into this matter when I'm back on Monday.

2. What did you order?
      Dollzone Hid fullset / Dollzone Floy 2 Limited catboy / Dollheart & Dollzone clothing/shoes

When did you order?
      June ~ August 2008

How was the communication?
      Taking into consideration the timezones ~ I'd say communication is excellent. Questions are always answered fully in a friendly fashion.

How easy was it to pay?
      The option is M.O. or Paypal making it very easy to pay.

How long did it take to ship?
      Within Canada it was 7 business days which is very reasonable.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Indeed it is.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes they did and in the case of the Dollzone dolls even better!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      I was and will be buying from Uneida again with pleasure.:)

3. Item Ordered:
      Dollheart MSD Cherry Classic

Payment Made:
      May 2008

Delivery:
      September 2008

Reason for Dissatisfaction:
      Lead me to believe in May that there would be a rerelease of Cherry Classic in July and took my payment, stating that they were sending a preorder the next day. I suspect they didn't know when this set would actually be rereleased until June which was when they officially announced the preorder. When July came around with no shipment, I was told that the arrival date would now be the beginning of August. My order ended up being delayed again in August and wasn't received until September.

I believe if they really were aware that the outfit would be rereleased, they should have made me aware of the upcoming preorder before asking me if I wanted to continue and place my order in advance. A clearer understanding of the actual due date of the outfit would also have been appreciated.

--------------------
      Item Ordered:
      Dollheart - Black Fer, White Fer, Tea Melody, Garden Spirit

Payment Made:
      June 2008

Delivery:
      October 2008

The Garden Spirit they advertised during the preorder was not the version I received. Featherfall offered no apology despite stating they do not check the shipments they receive for accuracy beyond reading shipping labels; claiming as a retailer that they must implicitly trust what their suppliers send to them, which I personally disagree with. I was surprised on how defensive they were on the stance that this was Dollheart's fault and that Featherfall had no responsibility in the issue, which seemed to me to also mean no responsibility to make certain that what they buy on behalf of their customers is what they actually receive.

They flatly denied giving a refund if I first shipped the item back to them. Instead they offered me store credit with them as long as I shipped the outfit back to Dollheart in Hong Kong. They claimed they would see that I was reimbursed for shipping - by who and how they didn't specify. Unable to spend the time necessary to coordinate this, I came to a decision on my own. After informing them of this, they offered store credit if I shipped the outfit back to them in Vancouver which I declined.

Because of how negatively Featherfall reacted to this problem and from what I've learned about how they handle preorders, I've decided continuing to buy from them is too much of a hassle and risk. Also, their overall issues with Dollheart seem to be too great for them to manage. I will not be buying from them again.

4. Item Ordered:
      Dollheart Into Two

Payment Made:
      May 29, 2008

Delivery:
      July 2008

On the website, it said it would take 4-6 weeks for the outfit to be shipped. Apparently, as indicated by the timeline, it didn't. Featherfall did expedite the shipping and that I am grateful for. This only happened after continuously hounding them for two months about my concerns that the outfit will not fit the advertised size.

As pleased as I was with the quality of the outfit my problem was that it didn't fit the advertised SD10 body. I know this isn't Featherfall's fault because they are just a dealer. However, when I relayed the issue, I assumed that as a good dealer, they would relay the problem to Dollheart. In my opinion, a dealer has more clout with the company that individual buyers.

In the end, I decided to keep the outfit and give it to other doll that it does fit into. My dissatisfaction was in the inordinate amount of time waiting and the lack of communication.

I will not order from Featherfall again despite the convenience of having them in the same country as I am in.

5. hi TCM here, thank you for the sd size shoes i purchased at your table during rillystar's nov 8 vancouver meet near metrotown (though i forgot to ask where the pair came from XD lol)

6. bought a set of Dollheart clothe and a pair of new DZ pants from Uneide on at meet

very good quality and price (especially under discount!!)

very responsible and approchable seller~!!

7. Uneide helped me with my package when usps decide to destroy it. She did exactly as she promised and was so helpful and understanding. It is so rare to find great customer service.
      Uneide thanks so much!

8. I had a WTB post looking for Roke helmet, and Ueide kindly sold me hers. Great communication, fast shipping, very smooth transaction. The helmet arrived in perfect condition, too.

9. I did a faceup for Uneide's Feeple 65 Dreaming Roke.
      She is so friendly and was very nice with communications throughout the process.
      I'd love to work with her again!! Thank you!