1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Utsumi

Sep 29, 2009

1. Utsumi did a dollmore go. She had good communication, fast and friendly shipping and was always quick to answer questions.

thanks for a good transaction and some yummy pumpkin caramel!!

2. Utsumi was quick! Fast payment and no hassle! I very good transaction and I would recommend anytime!!!! Buyer bought a pair of MSD Dale Rae shoes from me.
      Thank you so much!!!

3. For her first GO, Utsumi did a good job. She was slightly disorganized in her management (keeping her thread updated) but everything went well. Dollmore took forever with the order, but Utsumi was quick to respond to messages and tried to keep us informed. When there was a mistake with my personal order she was quick to give me a refund and was very understanding.

Thank you for an overall positive experience and thanks for the yummy candy!

4. Utsumi bought a set of clothes from me, communication was good and the transaction went smoothly, she even kindly inform me when the item arrived; a great buyer :) Thanks again!

5. Utsumi purchased a wig from me recently. She gets a big giant :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup + an extra:thumbup for being such a great buyer! Deborah

6. RECOMMENDED SELLER. I purchased a pair of MSD sneakers from Utsumi. Utsumi provided great communication and prompt shipping. The sneakers arrived in perfect condition and I'm very happy with them, thanks!:)

7. I bought a little black ballerina dress from Utsumi! I LOVE it! It is so nicely made! Thanks so much Utsami!:)

8. Utsumi and I did a trade - my MiniFee item for some Puki clothing. Everything arrived safe and sound, with some candy to boot! ;) Thanks much!

9. got some cute little dolly accessroeis from utusmi! thank you so much!

10. Bought a Dollmore Miro from Utsumi . Out of being the sweetest person she is honest and quick in sending the items.
      Definately will buy more things from her.

From a very satisfied customer.

11. I bought Utsumi's Felix Momo Brownie. Transaction was amazing! Very good communication throughout the whole process and she even threw in some candy ^_^.

Recommended Seller!

12. I bought 2 pair of shoes from utsumi. She was very pleasant to deal with and the package was sent promptly. Thanks :)

13. Utsumi just bought a pair of mini shoes from me, and it was a perfect transaction! Utsumi was very friendly to communicate with, paid super-fast, and took the time to let me know that the package arrived safely. I really enjoyed doing business with Utsumi--I hope we have a chance to do more in the future. :aheartbea

14. Bought a Shirt from this seller. Very fast shipping and great commuication.

15. Utsumi bought some MSD pants from me, she's very friendly, paid promptly and let me know as soon as the item arrived!
      Highly recommend :D

16. I bought a Hello Kitty shirt and 2 pair of leggings and im VERY pleased! She shipped quick and even included a few cute little surprises ^^ I highly recommend!

17. Utsumi bought some msd white shoes from me. Paid when she said she would, & was very good with communication. Thanks so much.

18. Utsumi bought a pair of shorts from me and was a dear to work with.
      Thank you so much!

19. I bought an outfit from Utsumi. Shipping was fast, communication was great and I enjoyed the free little gifts as well :) Thank you!

20. I sold some MSD shoes to Utsumi and the transaction went wonderfully! She paid immediately, was very polite and kind and I would definitely love to do business again. You can feel very assured with her. ^^

Thank you for a nice transaction! Have a great day~