1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Utsumi

Sep 29, 2009

1. I bought a pair of MSD dale-rae flats for my mnf girl. Great seller, very nice, & great communication! :)

2. Hi

Utsumi bought three MSD shirts from me. Her communication was great and friendly. I enjoyed talking to her. :D She paid very fast and promptly. I hope her little ones enjoy their new shirts. <3 I would love to do more transactions with Utsumi in the future. She's fabulous!

- Lum Out -

3. I bought the cutest dress from Utsumi's shop! It was shipped promptly and fits my girl perfectly, I couldn't be happier! Thanks so much!

4. Utsumi bought a MSD top from me, and everything went flawlessly! Great communication from a very sweet buyer...highly recommended!

5. Utsumi sold me a MNF Luka head! Great communication, quick shipping and amazing packaging! Recommended!
      Thanks again for selling him back to me! Cheers!

6. I purchased a two dresses from Utsumi. Communication & Transaction was great! Highly recommended, and just an A+++ Seller. Thanks again! :D And my dolls look amazing in them too. :) <3

7. I bought a lovely MSD size kimono from Utsumi. It was affordable and shipped quickly. ^_^ Communication was excellent and I got a cute little extra as well.

Will happily buy from again if I ever see anything to!

8. Utsumi bought an MSD clothing lot from me, fast payment and friendly communication, highly recommend, thank you!

9. Utsumi purchased a MSD blazer from me, and the transaction went perfectly....she paid promptly, had great communication, and was a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend this buyer....thank you! :D

10. I bought a Luts Kid Delf Cherry head from Utsumi. Communication was great and shipping was fast. The head was also very well packed for shipping. Overall, I had a pleasant transaction with Utsumi!~

11. I bought a MSD size hoodie and jeans from Utsumi.
      The items were great and they shipped quickly!
      My daughter loved the candy and silly band!
      I would love to do business with Utsumi again!

12. I bought a dress set from her!
      She WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!

13. I bought some stockings and clothes from Utsumi and they came quickly and nicely packaged.

Great communication, fast mailing, I'd buy stuff from Utsumi again any time!:)

Ryu

14. I bought a Luts Kid Delf body off Utsumi. Her communication was over all very good and she was kind enough to de-string the body and see if it would change the shipping costs at all. There was a short period I could not get ahold of her but she came back and kindly answered my questions and explained her reason of absence. The body arrived well packaged and in very good shape especially being a few years old. There was some blue markings in the leg joints but most of that was easily washed away. I am very happy with the body and grateful that Utsumi was willing to split her Kid Delf Cherry Head and sell the body separate. She's a considerate and friendly person to deal with.
      Thanks again Utsumi.

15. I bought a Resinsoul Song from Utsumi this week. She was gracious enough to hold him for me until I could get enough money in my paypal acct to cover him. She was good on communications, and didn't charge me extra when the shipping went a little over what she had projected. I am delighted with the sale and would buy from her again anytime!

16. I bought a black MSD sweater from Utsumi. It arrived quickly and in great condition. ^___^ Thanks!

17. Utsumi recently purchased a 5/6 mohair wig from me. Friendly buyer with prompt payment and excellent communication -- highly recommend.

18. Purchased some MSD items from Utsumi. Communication was always pleasant and prompt. Items arrived very fast.

One shirt arrived with undisclosed damage but its a simple fix and the rest of the garments were in excellent condition.

Overall a pleasant transaction.

19. Since I can't edit just wanted to add that Utsumi fixed the problem even though it really was very minor. I would not hesitate to deal with Utsumi again and I highly recommend them.

20. a great transaction. prompt payment and great to work with. excellent all the way around.