1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Vampbee3

Aug 25, 2008

1. I've done several commissions for Vampbee3 and she's always been a joy to deal with. This most recent transaction went as beautifully as all the previous ones. Superfast payment and prompt, friendly communications. I can't recommend Vampbee3 highly enough!

2. I can't say enough. The colors are perfect, the quality is the best. Great communication and a very easy transaction. Thanks again.

3. Hotaru looks perfect now! What can I say? I'll let the kimono speak for itself!

[​IMG]

The kimono looks awesome, Vampbee3 even helped me pick out the fabrics for the kimono and obi since I wasn't 100% sure how it should look. If I need a kimono for one of my other girls, I know who to turn to!

4. Vampbee3 participated in my Dollmore GO. Communication was great and payment was prompt. I would definitely work with her again. Thanks!

5. Brought a yukata from vampbee3 and it was super pretty!! My boy looks wonderful in it!! Thanks, will buy from again!! :) :) :)

6. Vampbee3 made a couple of kimonos for my pipos babies, Cheshire and Bao. :) They came out soooo incredibly detailed and they fitted really well!

[​IMG]

Very awesome. I'll definitely be returning for future garments!

7. Did a head trade with vampbee3. Transaction was silky smooth! thanks XDD

8. I'm more than happy with my transaction with vampabee3. :)
      I bought comissioned hakama set from her, and it's wonderful.
      She went grate pains in finding exact fabricks to what I had in my mind and kept me well informed during her work.
      I'll deffinately come back to buy more.
      Highly recommaended.

9. Ordered a Kimono for my boy. The seams were of professional quality and it suited my boy wondefully! The happiy was a bit too short for my needs but I have a boy on the way who will like it just as well. Vampbee is a pleasant seller to deal with and shipped out my order promptly. Awesome lady.

[​IMG]

My boy in his wonderful kimono.

10. Commissioned a kimono/hakama/happi set from Vampbee3. She was very friendly, accommodating and extremely fast. The outfit was completed faster than I expected and it was shipped and reached me even earlier than expected. I thought the outfit would come after my boy arrive but as it turned out, I received the outfit before him! Thank you so much!

11. Bought a kimono for my boy and it looks great! It's the style I wanted and the fabric is gorgeous! Shipping was fast (and free) and she enclosed a personalized note which I thought was really sweet :)

I think I tied everything correctly, but as long as it looks good ;) I'll let the picture speak for itself:

[​IMG]

12. I commissioned a very specific kimono from Vampbee3 for my SD17 girl and she hunted everywhere to track down the materials and spent ages making sure she had got all the details correct. She went to great lengths to make it the way I had requested and the result is just stunning *__*

You couldn't ask for a more patient, friendly or easy-to-work-with crafter than Vampbee3. Her work is very reasonably priced, the turnaround is quick and they truly are OOAK pieces <3

I'll be back again, so watch this space Vampbee3 ;)

13. Vampbee3 purchased a LTF boy body from me with a short layaway, and she was just great to work with! Paid quickly and even finished the layaway sooner then expected. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

14. Commissioned a kimono and haori from Vampbee3. She was awesome to work with. Very friendly and quick to communicate. She works hard and is dedicated to ensuring satisfaction ^^ Definitely plan to commission her again in the future, and I can't recommend enough :3

(Unfortunately I do not have pictures at this time, it's a gift for a friend and so I'm keeping it a secret till she receives it)

15. Commissioned a second kimono/haori set, this time for myself.

The doll it was purchased for is currently in pieces, so I put it on another doll to model it:

[​IMG]

Excellent communication, she worked hard with me to customize this just how I wanted. This included trips to the story to locate fabric. When she ran out of the fabric I originally had chosen she was willing to go out again to find some more options, but we were able to find a satisfactory replacement in what she already had at hand. Cannot recommend her enough.

16. I traded a LittleFee boy body for a girl body with vampbee3 and it was a perfect transaction. All the way through she was very helpful and very very nice to deal with. I wouldn't hisitate to do bussiness with her again. I can't recomend her enough. :)

Dustbunnie

17. I had an all-around great transaction with vampbee3 for my purchase of FL MNF NS Vampire Shiwoo head.

Thanks!

18. Vampbee3 participated in my Japanese Street Fashion Swap. Her partner loved her outfit and she was a pleasure to deal with! I look forward to working with her again!

19. I sold vampbee3 a body and our transaction is great. She is always very kind and sweet!
      Communication is also good! I'd happy to have a chance to deal with her again.
      I'd highly recommend her!

20. Bought three pairs of Yo-SD pants from me. She was quick to pay and a pleasure to work with! Would defiantly look forward to another transaction with her!