1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Vampbee3

Aug 25, 2008

1. I sold the body to Bampbee3. She was a faithful and cooperative person, also very kind!
      Our transaction was just perfect! Highly recommended!! Thank you so much. ;)

2. I bought Soom Kivi feet from vampbee3, she was very nice about the layaway and very understanding. When my payments were complete she sent them over very promptly and they arrived in good condition. <3 10/10 5 star seller U vU

3. Vampbee3 recently purchased a doll from me on lay away and it was a perfect transaction. She paid every fortnight as agreed without fail and kept fantastic communication throughout the whole process.
      She is a delightful person to deal with and I would not hesitate to do business with her or to recommend her as a buyer to anyone :)

4. Vampbee3 just finished a kimono for my baby. I commissioned a unique kimono and she was cool with me ordering the fabric myself from Japan, then let me change the obi color three times because I'm indecisive. xD It looks perfect; better than I imagined. Also totally reasonably priced! Thank you thank you!

5. I commissioned a face up from Vampbee3 for my Resinsoul Song...I think I love him even more then when I had gotten him originally.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Please excuse how messy his wig is..It didn't feel like behaving for me today)

She did amazing work and shipped very fast, he came today and was supposed to be here tomorrow. I can't be happier. ^^ Thank you.

6. I commissioned a Heian Japanese inspired outfit for my LittleFee Dark Elf Soo from Vampbee3. She was very honest about what was and was not possible with my plans (it was mostly possible - just not with real silk....$$$$). I shipped her a "goodie box" with sketches, fabric, and notions. She promised updates and did indeed deliver. The turnaround was remarkably fast, even though Christmas was approaching. Indeed, I would have considered the turnaround fast even without an approaching holiday.

As to the outfit itself, it is wonderful to see the sketches I sent her turned into something 3-dimensional. She clearly was inspired by my instructions for the Heian men's jacket (the suikan). I asked that it be somewhat like a Chinese qipao. And that is indeed what it looks like. It's not what I planned, but I think I like it a lot better than what my original design called for. She even threw in an extra kosode (under-robe) which my other LTF has taken to wearing under Joren's red Chinese Angell-Studio robe. It looks quite fetching.

And Joren (my DES) now looks like an artistic composition however I pose her, which was the entire reason for the deliberation that went into planning Heian clothes.

[​IMG]
      New Outfit 4 by Redfaery1987, on Flickr

I am totally planning on commissioning Vampbee3 again; I have actually ordered some small quantities of real silk - 1/2 yards of habotai and crepe. (turns out it's just as expensive as the fabric for this outfit, because I bought WAAAAY too much fabric for this outfit!!!! LOL) And I am waiting eagerly for my birthday next month so I can get some cash....

7. I sold a Fairyland Littlefee Rolly Vampire Elf Dreaming Faceplate to Vampbee3 on a short term layaway, she was very friendly, had great communication through the whole process and paid fast and exactly when expected. She even let me know that the head had arrived safe and sound. She was a dream to work with and would definitely do business with her again! Thanks Ashy. C:

8. I commissioned Vampbee3 for another Japanese outfit. This one came out just as cute as the last one, and Joren looks like a little samurai whenever she sits down.

[​IMG]
      New Clothes by Redfaery1987, on Flickr

I am definitely commissioning her again!

9. I had a great transaction with vampbee3
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

10. Vampbee3 ga ichiban daiski desu!

Ummm....yeah, Vampbee3 is the absolute best. I contacted her a couple months ago about commissioning something for Joren, but kept having to postpone, and then once I had the money, I couldn't decide what I wanted.:sweat I finally settled on just a couple of yukata for our trip to Japan. In our communication, I told Vampbee about my attendance at the summer program at Sophia University in Tokyo, and that I'd love to take pictures for her. She was very genuinely excited for me. I was only able to check in intermittently after that, since I was in the process of preparing to move out of my apartment, and I also had a beach trip with no internet access. After I returned, I got a message that she was finished, and that she'd "gone kind of crazy." She was clearly worried about deviating from my plans, but I was excited to see what she'd done.

Sure enough, she did go a little overboard! I had asked for 2 yukata with obi, and she gave me three, as well as a conventional obi and a long, flowy sash, as well as a pair of obi cords. She also gave me little neck dickies so Joren could rock a layered look. Finally, when the package arrived, there was a tiny, charming necklace and the most beautiful handwritten note! All in all, I have come to the conclusion that Vampbee3 is not simply an excellent tailor, she is also an excellent human being. Period.

11. Vampbee3 Bought a Volks body from me. They had very good communication and payed quickly ^^
      I would defiantly recommend as a buyer and would do business again with them :3

12. vampbee3 purchased a doll from me and everything about the transaction was easy and smooth. She paid quickly and let me know when the doll arrived safely. I would definitely work with vampbee3 again anytime! :)

Chris

13. Sold vanmbee3 a doll chateau grey bella, received payment quickly and fabulous communication and transaction would gladly work with them again.

14. Vampbee3 is an excellent buyer! We have had many excellent transactions together. The most recent was an oldskin boy Nono and everything went as smooth as silk.

I highly recommend her!

15. Ashley bought two sets of outfits from me and was genuine and quick with payment. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

16. Bought a Littlefee Cygne Vampire Faceplate from @vampbee3 and was very happy with them and the experience. They replied promptly, shipped really quickly, and the faceplate arrived on time and in absolutely perfect condition!

17. Vampbee was the perfect trading partner. She bought a Volks SD girl body from me. Communication was great, she paid promptly and let me know when the doll arrived - always much appreciated!
      Would be happy to do business again :)

18. vampbee3 bought a Custom House girl body from me, and it was a really lovely transaction all around.
      She paid promptly and was patient during the shipping, which sadly took a while since it was shipped overseas. But she let me know when the body arrived. Thanks a lot <3

19. Positive Feedback!

Great, easy transaction. Would definitely do business with again.

Thank you!

20. Vampbee3 bought a volks Nasia from me and was a pleasure to work with!! Highly recommend her as a buyer.