1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for visavis

Jun 16, 2006

1. I purchased a Momo head from the pre-order ^^

Visavis, thank you so much, all was perfect. From 1 o 100, you have a 100 ^^

Very very recomended.

2. I bought 2 Ando heads in the order she ran for Ninodoll heads. It went perfectly and I would do it again :)

3. Sienna helped me bring home my Momo ... everything went beautifully. She is a true delight, and I would happily work with her any day!!

Lisa

4. Sienna helped my buy my Ninodoll WooU head. She's very efficient and accomodating.

Thanks so much!

5. As I said before she's really recommended to do bussiness with *^.^* I bought my Woo.U head through her and all was perfect *^.^*

6. I have my first Ciel edition and Momo head of Ninodolls with the help of Visavis.
      Very recommended!!
      :D Great!

7. I had a wonderful transaction with Visavis I purchased a Ninodoll Iz head.
      Thank you!
      She is both friendly and professional. I highly recommend.

8. I ordered a Ninodoll head through visavis. Everything went smoothly. She has excellent communication and quick to supply tracking no. once she received them. I would definitely order from her again!

~Thanks visavis~ :cake:

9. I bought a Ruby head from Visavis, all went smoothly. Thanks :)

10. I ordered a Umpyo-head trough Visavis. She's great to buy from, easy to get hold of and answers questions fast. I wouldn't hesitate to preorder from her again! :)

11. Thank you for your help in getting Momo & Iz heads from Ninodoll! :)

12. Did by a MOMO head from "visavis and all did go just 100 % perfect.
      Thank you for all your help Sienne :) :fangirl:

Elaine /Sweden

13. Ordered a ninodoll Namu through visavis and everything went great!!

14. I bought a Namu head from the last Ninodoll pre-order. The contact with visavis was really great. She answered very quickly and very friendly!
      Thank you visavis for this great transaction!

15. i just received my three ninodoll heads in great order-- IZ, Mogwa, and Um.Pyo-- and i couldn't be happier. would definitely do business with her again. thank you so much, visavis!!!

16. I received my Bada head yesterday, I'm so happy! Thank you so much for the great transaction visavis!

17. I took part in the Dollflower eye Go that Visavis sorted out, and it was a great transaction. Thanks you for your help.

18. I was part of the Dollflower GO and the transaction handled by visavis was really great. :)

And the eyes are drop-dead gorgeous.

Thank you so much!! :aheartbea

19. many stars for Visavis for her Dollflower Group Order. more than excellent communication, and the eyes are incredible. Thank you Visavis!

20. I was in the Dollflower Group order, too, and visavis' communication was excellent throughout. Many thanks for a smoothly run group order. I would not hesitate to join another.