1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for visavis

Jun 16, 2006

1. I took part in Sienna`s DOLLFLOWER eyes group order.
      It was perfect from start to finish. Thanks again!

2. I participated a Dollflowers eyes GO hosted by visavis. Everything was taken care of very well and organized! packages arrived here safely! I can't ask any more for better service! Everything was just perfect
      Thank you very much!

3. Visavis ran a GO for Dollflower eyes and it was flawless! I appreciate being updated on how an order is going, which Visavis does. She is also an excellent packer of eyes! Thank you.:)

4. visavis purchased some yo sized shoes from me and was super sweet to deal with - a great transaction ^^

5. I am buy Mogwa head from visavis. All perfect. Thank You very much. :fangirl:

6. Many, many thanks to Sienna! I just received some Dollflower eyes that I ordered through her and she sent them super quickly and packaged them expertly.

The eyes are stunning!! Worth the wait a hundred times over :aheartbea

I would recommend her to anyone and I will be back for the next Dollflower preorder! :)

7. I just received the Dollflower eyes I ordered through Sienna. Sienna did a very organized order, always kept me informed of details, and the items were packed safely and shipped timely. A delight to work with!

I'll definitely love to work with you again, Sienna. Thank you very much!

8. I participated a Dollflowers eyes pre-order managed by visavis(Sienna). She keeped updateing progress in the order thread clearly. The eyes arrived safely and they are very beautiful eyes! All transaction was easy and smooth!
      Thank you so much!!:) Would love to order from you again!

9. I participated a Dollflower eyes GO that visavis organized and the whole process went very well.
      I received the eyes today, and they are the most beautiful!
      Thank you so much for an easy and smooth transaction! :XD:

10. This is the second dollflower group order that I have participated in from Sienna. As with the first, it was more than perfect, great communication, fast shipping. the eyes are wonderful. Thank you so much Sienna for making it possible for me to get these eyes.

11. This is the third Dollflower GO I have participated in with visavis and it could not have gone more wonderfully. The communication was excellent and she was wonderful in order changes and size changes ^^ Dr. Seiji and I ordered together to save on shipping, and she was so kind to put our eyes in separate (and labeled) boxes to keep us organized. Thank you so much and as always, I look forward to future GOs ^_^

12. This is my second Dollflower group order with visavis and she has been wonderful throughout, as always. Lady Samhainne ordered after I did and visavis was kind enough to combine our orders so they would ship together. Everything was perfectly organized and arrived safely. Visavis did a great job keeping us informed every step of the way. Highly recommended.

13. I've participated in visavis dollfloer eyes order. I'm very happy with everything and can't wait to the next preorder, I'll order with her again for sure.

14. Participated in visavis Dollflower eyes group order. All went smooth and would participate again without hesitation.

15. I participated in visavis' last Dollflower group order and she did a wonderful job! She was clearly very organized, and I received all the eyes I ordered perfectly. Thanks again! :D

16. :) I ordered dollflower eyes. She offers a good service and great communication I have worked with her for a few years now!!

17. I recently ordered a Ninodoll Bada head from visavis. I couldn't be happier! Thanks so much! :)

18. I participated in Dollflower GO by Visavis. All positive from me, communication was as fluid as necessary throughout the order and the package was mailed shortly after she announced they had arrived. I'm very happy with this transaction, thank you!

19. Took part in the Dollflower GO by visavis. Everything went smoothly, good communication and fast shipment as soon as she got the eyes. Thanks!

20. I participated in visavis's Dollflower GO. She ran the group order professionally ~! Her always kept up communication and kept us updated with any news on our order. Shipping was amazingly quick as well~! The eyes are stunning thank you sooo much!!