1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for visavis

Jun 16, 2006

1. I took part of Sienna's Dollflower eyes GO early this year. Perfect transaction. Communication was excellent and very friendly. She kept me inform when the eyes were shipped from the company to her and then to me. The package arrived safely with perfect packing and organizing. Very professional in every ways. I could not be more happie. Will definitely do business with her again. Highly recommend!

2. Sienna is the peak of professionalism and I wouldn't hesitate to join another Dollflower order! She replies promptly to questions, she notifies you when your eyes are in/shipped, and the packaging was so secure-- I didn't think such a big box could possibly contain just 1 pair of eyes! ^^ but the precious eyes were safe inside smaller bubblewrapped nesting boxes.

Thanks for everything! :chocoheart

3. This is the second time that I participated in a Dollflower eyes GO that visavis organized.
      Once again, the whole process went extremely well. Visavis/Sienna is very professional and also very kind. I would definitely join her group order again if the I got the chance to. I'd highly recommend her to anyone. This is one of my best GO organized on DoA.
      Thank you so much for everything. I am very happy with the beautiful eyes I received! :XD:

4. I think that this is my third time joining Visavis's dollflower group order. My eyes arrived yesterday and as in previous group orders, they were perfectly packaged. Sienna's communication is perfection, every step of they way. Thank you so much Sienna, I hope to continue to order from any of your future group orders. - Barb

5. This is my 2nd time joining Visavis's DF group order.I received my eyes few days ago and they arrived safely and perfectly!!^^ Sienna kept the GO thread updated by every steps and she was also vey nice through all communications!! I'ld like to thank her for holding the GO so I'm able to get those beautiful eyes and I'm looking forward joining the DF GO again in the future!!

6. For second time I joined Visavis/Sienna dollflower order. Everything went perfect, she organized the order very well and kept us informed all the time. I'll join another order if I need more of this beautiful eyes.

7. I joined a Dollflower group order Visavis organized last summer and i have no more than good things to say about her. Always so nice in everyone of her messages, kept me updated about my order everytime she knew something new and as soon as she received the eyes sent them to me carefully protected ^^. It's been more than a perfect transaction. I'm more than sure that this won't be the last time i join one of her GOs if she lets me to do so ;).

Thank you so much sweetie for everything ^^ !!

8. I took part in a Dollflower GO and couldn't be happier! Visavis was so helpful and friendly to deal with, and made everything easy. The eyes arrived very carefully packed and in perfect condition. :D

9. Visavis ran a Dollflower GO that I purchased a pair of eyes through. Kept us informed throughout the wait. Eyes were packaged very well. Thank you!

10. I also participated in Visavis' Dollflower group order ^^ I am thrilled to say that, just like the previous orders I've joined, Visavis kept us informed through the wait and shipped our eyes out quickly. Communication was also excellent when I would contact her~

Thanks so much for running these orders <3

11. I participated in Visavis Dollflower GO. Transaction went smoothly, and kept us informed throughout the waiting period. Shipping was fast and eyes packaged nicely! Thank you again! :)

12. I've participated in a GO hosted by visavis and the the transaction was as expected of the usual wonderful service. :) The host was quick to notify and communicate. The eyes were packed nicely as well.

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

13. Visavis ran a GO for Dollfower eyes and everything went amazingly smooth. Updates were given, payment was simple and the eyes were packages really securely! Will definitely participate again.

14. I'm thrilled with my order and I have to thank Visavis/Sienna for doing such a marvelous job with the group order. I hope to make it in the next order.

15. Participated in a dollflower group order. Good communication throughout and definitely one of the best packing jobs I've ever seen.

16. Another great experience with Visavis! I took part in her Dollflower GO, and I couldn't be happier. Visavis was very professional, experienced, and wonderful to deal with.
      Many thanks!

17. I ordered Dollflower eyes from Sienna's January 2011 GO. She is an awesome GO leader! Excellent communication, superb packaging & shipping. I look forward to the next preorder for 12/14mm eyes. Thanks Sienna :)

18. This is my third time I joined the Dollflower eyes GO that Visavis organized.
      And everything went as perfect as it could be. I couldn't be happier with the whole process.
      Thank you so much, Sienna! :XD:

19. I received my eyes from Vivavis GO.
      I am so very happy!! She packed really wonderfully, I could never been happier. She is very patient throughout the entire process. Thank you very much, Sienna!! I am looking forward for the next time!!

20. I joint Visavis'a Dollflower G.O and it was a perfect transaction!
      Thank you so much!