1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for wally

Jun 14, 2009

1. I bought a Volks Sep '13 Collection Traditional Pleated Skirt Set from Wally. This transaction was fabulous from start to finish. Wally was pleasant, quick to ship, and the item arrived exactly as advertised. I highly recommend Wally and would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks so much! :D

2. Purchased a Volks MSD F-18 from Wally. Smooth transaction and very fast shipment. Doll was packed excellent! Would gladly recommend her again ^^

3. Bought an Illusion Spirit 1/3 body from wally. Item was exactly as described (there was disclosed damage to the hip piece that had been repaired with epoxy). Wally was fast in communication and super fast to ship. Would highly recommend as a seller and would not hesitate to do business again ^^

Thank you for a stellar transaction!

4. I purchased a DollZone Wendy from wally. Absolutely fabulous communication--they let me know what was going on through every step of the shipping process. The doll was packed well, shipped swiftly, and described accurately. Would definitely do business with wally again!

(Thank you very much, again!)

5. Purchased another Great BJD body from Wally ! Always~ Always a pleasure to work with, either buying or selling. Collecting is FUN when you deal with Wally ^^ Highly Recommended !!

6. wally was bought my Rosenlied Sage.
      Smooth transaction and very fast payment.
      Would gladly recommend her again.:)

7. I bought an a Volks SD Berry Milk set from Wally. The item arrived exactly as described and she shipped super fast. Wally was wonderfully courteous and I was once again satisfied with working with her on a transaction! She is definitely a fantastic seller!

Thanks! :D

8. Wally is the best! I bought the Holy Grail of all doll furniture from her (Volks Isao's Chair)-- and before I took the big plunge she took the time to take extra photos as requested and answer questions I had. Shipping was prompt & incredibly well-packaged, she stayed in communication the whole time the package was en route, and the chair is 99 shades of fabulous. :) Thanks for everything!

9. Wally is patient and understanding buyer!
      She sent prompt payment with excellent communication.
      Thank you for the fast and smooth transaction! I really appreciated it. :aheartbea

10. wally bought a wig from me and transaction was excellent! wally was friendly and communication was quick. And payment was sent immediately. Thank you so much!

11. Wally bought a Volks body from me, payment and communication was very fast- Great buyer, thank you again! :D

12. Completed a trade with Wally awhile back. They shipped quickly and were great at communicating!

13. Wally purchased an outfit from me. They were a wonderful buyer:) I wouldn't hesitate to sell to them again~

14. Wally is fantastic to deal with.She purchased my Iplehouse Bianca and paid very fast and was very fast with replying! I would love to deal with her again!

15. I bought a FairyLand Lunnula Moonbeams full set outfit from Wally. The transaction was perfect in every way. Communication was friendly, the outfit was well packaged and she shipped promptly. My doll loves the outfit. (And so do I.) I would buy from her again without hesitation.

16. I bought a Volks/BTSSB outfit set from Wally :) everything was packaged super nicely with care. Highly recommend and a super pleasure to deal with, thanks so much!!!

17. Wally purchased a pair of Mio jeans from me, and it was absoutely nice deal ^__^ Great communication, fast payment, let me know immediately when parcel arrives.
      Thank you very much!

18. I bought a Volks Yo-Midi Pinoko from Wally and it was a flawless transaction. I can honestly say I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great buying experience.

19. I purchased a pair of Dollflower eyes from wally.
      Shes really very patient, and was kind enough to give me a 2 week layway on these beautiful eyes!
      she responded very quickly, and made sure that all my questions were answered. Highly recommend her!

20. I bought wally's one-off midi Reisner and it was a smooth transaction. Wally is very professional and the doll was well-packed and shipped out quickly. Excellent communication. I'd definitely work with her again!