1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for wally

Jun 14, 2009

1. Wally purchased a MNF Ria head from me. She waited patiently while I was unable to get to the head for a few weeks, and paid promptly when I had the head in hand ready to ship. She let me know when the head arrived safely. :)

2. Wally sold me a pair of Dollflower eyes. She is quick at communicating and shipping. Everything was packaged really nicely too. I very much recommend her, thank you so much! This transaction was smooth ^_^

3. Wally sold me some very amazing Iple boots.
      Quick replies, fast and safe ship and super wonderful to work with.
      Thanks so much, will buy from again :)

4. :chocoheart:daisy Positive feedback :daisy:chocoheart

I bought some clothing from Wally and the transaction was perfect and Wally shipped the clothes very quickly and they arrived carefully wrapped and packaged and in excellent condition:aheartbea!
      I highly recommend Wally as a seller and would happily buy from them again.:thumbup
      Thank you so much Wally:hug:.

5. I bought a lovely Volks school A head and body off Wally. He was shipped very fast and packed really well. I love him!
      Positive feedback! Would definitely do business again.
      Thankyou very much,

6. I purchased a set of wigs from wally; she was extremely communicative throughout the whole process and made it a breeze :) awesome seller!

7. I purchased a pair of Dollflower eyes from Wally. The transaction and communication were easy and fast! Shipping made promptly also. I highly recommend her as a seller! I'm 100% positive to buy from her again!

Thank you!

8. Sold a Unoa B-el boy to her; she was a lovely buyer throughout and paid very quickly as well.
      Thanks again, wally!

9. Wally purchased a Souldoll Hyun-O from me and it was a delightful transaction. She was very quick to pay and was very patient and accommodating regarding method of shipment of the dear boy. Thank you, Wally for giving this doll a loving home.

10. Wally sold a Volks Spring Magic outfit to me. It arrived today in perfect condition.
      This has been a very pleasant transaction with friendly communication. Here’s hoping to future transactions with Wally. Thank you!

11. I bought a faceplate from her. Communication was fast, as was shipping, item arrived very well packaged and pristine for it's age, I couldn't ask for better. :) Thanks so much!

12. Wally purchased a couple of clothing items from me. They paid fast and was very detailed in their wanted items. That helps me a lot. Hope they enjoy their items.

13. Wally purchased a pair of YoSD shoes from me and the transaction was great. Paid quickly and let me know when they arrived, couldn't ask for better. Thank you!

14. Wally purchased some MSD sized ankle boots from me. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with.

15. Wally bought Volks SD boots from me. The deal went great: fast payment, friendly communication. Due to the COVID-19, the parcel took a very long time to arrive, and Wally waited patiently and immediately informed about the parcel's arrival.:3nodding:
      Great buyer! :thumbup

16. Wally bought a SD17 freedom teller jacket from me. Wonderful transaction! Payment was quick, and her responses were always pleasant! She also took the time to pm me when the item arrived. Great transaction all over!

17. I bought some Souldoll jeans from Wally. Communication was swift and friendly, and they shipped my item out very quickly! Definitely recommend!