1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for wally

Jun 14, 2009

1. I purchased a pair of Black Rocking Horse Shoes from wally.

Her communication was amazing and quick. She shippied quickly and even upgraded my shipping for free =D

Thank you so much!

2. Fabulous transaction! Shipped super fast- packed really well- darling girl just as described. Thank you very much!
      QZ

3. Another great transaction with Wally as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

4. I've sold an iplehouse head to wally, she was delightful and very patient, and told me when the head had arrived. A great buyer ^^

5. I bought a Leeke Mihael from wally and it was a perfect transaction. I received him in ONE day! I adore him so much...thank you, wally. :)

6. Bought a Unoa Lusis from Wally and transaction could not be better - absolutely flawless. Great doll exactly as described, good packing and lightening fast shipping. Would not hesitate to buy or sell with Wally again and hope I do one day. THANK YOU!!!

7. I bought some shoes from her for my boy. I actually ended up giving her the wrong address entirely the first time due to a mix-up on my part, but she sorted it out very politely and calmly and re-sent them after I'd re-payed for shipping. Very lovely buyer, would do business with her again C:

8. I sold wally a Shinydoll body, and our transaction went extremely well. Wally was very pleasant to talk to, paid quickly, and notified me as soon as she received her item. Perfect!

9. I purchased a puki faceplate from Wally and was very happy with the transaction! Communication was great, shipping was fast, and the plate was in perfect condition. Would definitely deal with again!

10. Wally bought an Elfdoll body from me. She paid fast and was great to work with!

11. I sold a doll to Wally. She paid on time and always kept in touch. She was wonderful to deal with even when the doll got stuck in customs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her!

12. Wally is wonderful to deal with. Super fast paying and excellent communication. Would highly recommend!!!!! Thanks Wally!!!!

13. I bought some Volks boots from Wally. I'd wanted them forever and they have been long sold out. Never thought I'd get them, but thanks to Wally I did. She charged a really fair price, was a great communicator and sent them out about five minutes after I paid:o Her packing was the best, too.

I'm really grateful to Wally and will be haunting her sales threads from now on:aheartbea

14. Wally bought a head from me, she was wonderful, charming.... she paid promptly, and let me know that it arrived safe and sound.... great buyer.

15. I bought some SD and MSD shoes from Wally, and they arrived in excellent condition, just as pictured. She sent me some free stockings too! I would certainly buy again.

16. I recently sold two neck donuts to Wally and she was amazing to deal with.
      Quick replies, quick payment, and wonderful as a buyer. I recommend her to future sellers.

17. Wally adopted an AOD head from me! Wonderful transaction all around, quick payment, wonderful communication. I would not hesitate to deal with Wally again. Thanks!!!

18. Wally bought a unoa faceplate from me.The communication was great and she paid quickly.I highly recommended her!Thanks for this very good transaction!
      Kazuki

19. Wally purchased one of my SSD angels lot, she is and was completely Wonderful to work with.
      Emails answered quickly and is super friendly and down to earth. Highest Recommend to all.
      :) Thank you J :)

20. Wally purchased some goodies from me recently. Trade was fast & friendly! Many thanks, Ingrid :)