1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for wally

Jun 14, 2009

1. Sold a pair of Mio jeans to wally, friendly communication, total pleasure to deal with! ^o^

2. I bought a pair of dollzone shoes from wally, the communication and shipping were excellent and I would do any business with wally again with no problems.

3. Hi

I bought a lovely dress from wally. I was even more amazed how gorgeous it was in person. :o The picture did not do it justice but I was so happy to have purchased it before someone swept it up instead. Sadly, the dress didn't fit the girl it was from but that does not matter. I'll have other girls to put it on. lol :D

Also, there was a problem in the transaction with paypal in which wally was very patient and helped me through the process of fixing it. She was very kind and sweet to talk to. She sent the dress out very quickly and it arrived safe and sound. ^_^ I would love to purchase more items from wally again. I can't tell you how awesome she is.

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

- Lum Out -

4. I bought a Leeke wig from wally. First PM sent on 8-30-10 at like 1150pm, wig received in the mail on 09-02-10. That's like, 2 1/2 days!

Very fast and super friendly, I'd gladly buy from wally again. Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I purchased a pair of MSD sandals from Wally. A perfect transaction-- thank you so much!

6. I bought a pair of owl leggings from Wally! I LOVE them, they are too cute! Thanks so much wally, I will be back!;)

7. Thanks for your glowing feedback! You are a good communicator :) and a great buyer.

Feel free to buy from me anytime.

8. Ordered a super cute MSD outfit from Wally, and it was a superb transaction! :) Item arrived quickly and without any hassle, communication was excellent. Thanks again!

9. wally purchased some MSD clothing from me. It was an excellent transaction from beginning to end, with friendly communication and immediate payment. Truly a pleasure and highly recommended!

Thanks so much! :)

:daisy

10. This is my second time dealing with Wally, and again I am super happy with the whole transaction! She is so sweet and easy to deal with, I would recommend her to anyone.

Thank you so much! :)

11. Wally purchased a MSD top from me, and the transaction went perfectly....she paid promptly, had very nice communication, and was a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend this buyer! Thank you! :D

12. I bought a male body from Wally.

A great seller, fast shipping and wonderful communication.

Thanks

13. Two happy repeat transactions with wally--she bought a shirt and then a jean jacket from me here in the Marketplace. As always, it's a delight to do business with her; she pays immediately, is fun to communicate with by PM, and is an all-around fabulous buyer. :aheartbea

14. I can't believe I forgot to do this!! Oh well. . .better late than never!
      I bought some pieces of Wicked Stitchery SD clothing from Wally -- they are wonderful pieces and look absolutely fabulous on my El. The transaction was perfect -- great communication and the items were shipped well packed and very, very quickly.
      Thanks again!(and sorry for taking so long to do this . . . )

15. Another perfect transaction with Wally--she has great communication and pays promptly. I definitely recommend working with her, and I hope to do business with her again in the future....thank you! :D

16. I bought a Unoa sized dress from Wally. She shipped it out the very same day, and I received it two days later - super fast!!! I absolutely love it, and it is in perfect condition- thanks so much!! Friendly too- I hope our paths will cross again someday. :)

17. I bought an SD tank & red hat from Wally, and from start to finish it was one of the best transactions I've had online. She contacted me immediatly after I PM'ed her about the clothes and sent my PayPal invoice within minutes, and she mailed the clothes out the very next morning! Wow! In all our communications she was extra friendly & helpful, and when the clothes arrived just two days later (how nice!) they were fabulous. They're beautifully made and look so cool & fit perfectly on my beloved Luts/Volks hybrid, Sorren. Thanks so much for being soooo easy to deal with, Wally! :D

18. I bought a pair of boots and a jacket from Wally. The shipping was super fast and it was a flawless transaction! Such a nice person to deal with and highly recommended!!! Thanks!!!!

19. I bought a pair of white SD boy jeans from Wally. They were nicely priced, got here superfast and look great on my boy! Would definitely buy from Wally again! Thanks!

20. Highly recommended buyer!!! :D

I sold some clothes to wally and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She paid promptly and kept very good communication. It's a total pleasure doing business with her!!

Thank you, wally!!