1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for xakarias

May 24, 2008

1. I bought a Crobidoll Lance head from xakarias. Everythigh great. Ouick, courteous reply, fast dispatch, perfect packing. Thank you for successful co-operation! ^^

2. I bought 3 outfits from xakarias and the communication was perfect, she shipped super fast and the clothes arrived exactly as described!!! Would definitely buy from again~
      Thank you! X3

3. I bought a long leg boy body from her recently. The body came quickly and is in good condition. She is very friendly and I would love to do business with her again. Thank you <3

4. I bought a Volks SD13 boy body from xakarias. Arrived timely in perfect condition, and at a great price. Thank you so much!!

5. I bought 2 outfits from xakarias.
      Very nice to communicate, fast & secure shipping, and I love the outfits so much~
      Thank you so much~ :)

6. xakarias bought a yo from me, was sweet and totally wonderful to work with, Highly recommended!
      thanks for the wonderful transaction ^_^

7. I bought Xakarias's PW Morimoth. Transaction was extremely fast, doll is in absolutely fantastic condition and was packed very nicely. Communication was amazing, and I also got a tracking number! I would definitely do business with her again~! :) Thanks so much!

8. I contacted Xakarias regarding a Limited Rosenlied outfit she wanted to try. It went off a slightly slow start but after we sorted everything it was a very smooth transaction thereafter. :D I'm very glad to have dealt with her and I wouldnt hesitate dealing with her again. I really recommend her as a buyer. Very friendly and very easy to talk to. Hope you will love it!

9. I bought a rosenlied dress from Xakarias , everything was perfect ^^ Thank you!

10. Had a wonderful transaction with xakarias who participated in my Soom Split. Everything went really well and payment was quick :)

Thank you for such a great transaction!

11. i bought a Peakswoods Yeru from xakarias, and everything went very well! Doll is in great condition, was packed VERY well, I got a tracking number and she got here pretty quickly! xakarias was very very sweet, and i would do business with again :)

12. i bought a pastel blue set from xakarias,she is lovely seller,item arrived very quickly and in good condition thank you :)

13. I purchased a Rosen Lied outfit from Xakarias and I could not be happier!:) She was a delight to deal with and I would not hesitate to buy from her again:aheartbea

14. Purchased a Zuzudelf from Xakarias. everything went smoothly and shes a super sweet person! thank you again!! <3

[​IMG]

15. I bought a Rosenlied outfit from xakarias. Very nice transaction pleasant to deal with.
      ^^The outfit arrives, really quick and in perfect condition. Recomended for bussiness transaction 100% . Thank you so much!

16. I bought a Rosenlied bunny outfit from Xak and am SOoooo happy with our transaction! I love the outfit and I received very good communication thru the whole process.

Thanks!!!

17. Excellent to work with! Perfect international transaction, all was fast and perfect - thanks!! mariko

18. xakarias purchased a Volks outfit from me and the transaction was perfect - great communication, prompt payment, and she left feedback for me straight away! Thank you very much!! :aheartbea

19. Sold a Volks head on layaway to xakarias, and everything was smooth sailing from start to finish -- she paid in full earlier than originally projected, communication was always prompt and friendly, and she let me know when the head arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

20. I bought Volks SD13 Okita Souji 1st from xakarias.
      We had bit of rough experiences due to unforeseen mistakes, but xakarias is very sweet and understanding that made everything work out in the end.
      xakarias is a honest seller, and very pleasant and wonderful to deal with.
      I am glad everything worked out, and thank you for helping me to bring my dream doll home!!!