1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback to fredason

Oct 2, 2008

1. [​IMG]
      I BOUGHT THIS BEAUTIFUL OUTFIT FOR MY BOY FROM FREDASON AND ITS SO WELL MADE..EXCELENT QUALITY AND DETAIL WORK...IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL FOR YOUR DOLL THEN FREDASONS THE ONE TO TRY.
      EXCELENT COMMUNICATION..PERFECT TRANSACTION...I WOULD CERTAINLY DO BUSINESS WITH FREDASON AGAIN....A+++++

2. Purchased two outfits from fredason. Of awesome quality!
      They arrived after about two weeks - after payment, to sweden. And everything went smoothly.

[​IMG]

Thank you!

3. I bought 2 outfits from fredason and they are more than perfect!! I could not be happier with the quality and price of these outfits. I will be getting more, for sure.

Thank you for sharing your talent!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. I bought a wonderful 3-piece black suit from Fredason - it is the 2nd suit I've gotten & is just as wonderful quality as the 1st! I highly recommend her as her clothing is superb quality & she has always been punctilious in correspondence, even when the email is acting up LOL Will definitely do business w/her again.

5. I purchased an EID suit set from Fredason and everything went wonderfully, the shipping was much quicker than expected and communication was excellent. She even sent the tracking number. The suit itself is really fabulous for the price. My boy looks quite the powerful man. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to friends and I definitely plan to buy again.

6. I purchased a YO-SD sized outfit from fredason. She was friendly and super quick to ship it out. Thank you sooo much! The outfit was extremely adorable and very lovely. ♥♥♥

7. I just received the most incredible suit for my 70cm boy, and I have to say shipping was super fast. the tailoring on this suit is simply amazing. it's simply gorgeous. Would I buy from again you betcha all around excellence.. : )

8. I purchased a Minifee-sized set from fredason and just received it today. Unfortunately, I would have to leave a mostly neutral feedback because I'm not truly happy with the transaction as well with the resulted product. She had been great with communication at the beginning when I first PMed her. It was only when her shipping my order which had been quite delayed, where she took more than a week to actually shipped my order from the actual day which she mentioned she would shipped. I had to messaged her a few times to actually get her to ship and to get my tracking number.

I could forgive her for that, but I am not really happy with the product after I received it, especially the pants of the set. The pants were not to my expectation and I would thought it would be made from a thicker material or at least a jeans material. Instead, it was made by a soft, kinda flimsy looking material and I'm afraid it might tear within some wearing soon. The sewing done for the pants were not really neat and looked like a rushed product, imho. The belt included in the set was also too long and I would have to trim quite a lot of it to fit. Everything else though, like the shirt and vest with hood and other items are alright though. I understand the set might be 'cheap', but I would expect more for the pants to be made better with better material. I cannot say for the fitting yet because I don't have the doll for it yet.

I would not be buying from fredason anytime soon, unless she has a set which I would really want. But that would take some convincing too. Just want to put this as a warning for future buyers as a precaution.

9. Just wanted to show off this lovely suit and its details I received fits my newer Dollshe boy to a tee and the detail and quality is amazing.. Love it

[​IMG]

10. I ordered two SD outfits from fredason and I am most happy with the transaction. Both outfits are simply wonderful! They were shipped quickly and with care. I would gladly buy from this seller again. Thank you! :aheartbea

11. Another gorgeous suit arrived for my 70cm size boys.. I can't say enough good things about this seller. packages are always well packed and the suits are amazing : ) will so look forward to more gorgeous outfits coming from this seller in the future..

12. I purchased an outfit from fredason. My package arrived with everything well packaged and absolutely lovely! I look forward to purchasing more outfits for my doll family from fredason! Thank you![​IMG]

13. I've purchased two lovely dresses from fredason for my Twins and they're so much gorgeous as also much wellmade with lots of delicate little details. Also fredason was wonderful to stay in contact with and I'm much satisfied with how smooth our transaction went. Thank you so much again for everything! :)

14. I received a suit today for my Pure body Saint and its gorgeous ! Very well made, jacket and vest fully lined and with working pants-pockets ( same suit as post #49). Communication was great, fredason answered my pm's very quick. Thank you so much, highly recommended ! :)

15. thank you very much for a wonderful outfit!
      excellent quality. dress is very beautiful and cute. I'm very happy:aheartbea

16. I bought a suit for my Dollshe, fredason was very friendly and shipped the clothes fast ^^
      The clothes are of a very good quality!
      Thank you!

17. I buy men's suits from Fredason.
      Although there has been a problem with China Post, Fredason is very friendly and understanding, also help me to confirm about the package's whereabouts.
      Today the package arrive. The quality is superb!
      I will definitely buy from Fredason again, but with EMS service this time!

Thank you for everything Fredason!

18. I bought three different Idealian72 size suits from fredason. Two of them were pretty much exactly as I expected (one with especially excellent quality), but the third turned out to be different from the pictures (different material, partly different color, missing features). When I asked, fredason explained the original was sold out, but I was more concerned with not having had prior notice about the changes since I could have bought a different outfit. After some discussion, fredason offered a $10 partial refund and discounted shipping for my next order, or a return with shipping at my expense. I opted to apply both the $10 and discounted shipping to a future purchase.

Long story short, although I was initially disappointed with 1/3 of my order, fredason did try to make up for it and offered a solution that satisfied me. I would still recommend this seller, but would caution people to double-check that the outfits available are still the same as the photos.

19. I purchased a dress form fredason. transaction was smooth and she replies my messages within 24 hours! This is the second time I purchase from her, and her service is as good as my first excellent purchase!! highly recommended!

20. I purchased a MSD Set from fredason and everything went smoothly. Shipping was quick as was the communication and the outfit arrived safe and sound.
      I'd gladly buy from her again as the quality of the outfit itself was superb! Thank you :D