1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Trin Earth

Jul 20, 2006

1. Trin Earth bought a Soom Dolomi outfit from me, she was super nice and communication was excellent throughout the (quick!) transaction. A very positive experience, I definitely wouldn't hesitate to deal with her in the future! Thanks again!

2. Trin Earth was very kind to trade with me in the Dollheart swap! She was absolutely great and the item came in perfect shape, I would trade with her again anytime! A+++++ Thank you bunches for being a great person to trade and deal with :) Thank you!

3. I enjoyed an effortless trade with Trin Earth. Communication was easy, and she shipped when she promised she would. Great to work with!

4. Leaving positive feedback for Trin Earth. I purchased a wig from her. She shipped really quickly and the wig is in absolute amazing condition n.n I would very happily do business with her again :)

Thanks again!!

5. I bought a fur wig from Trin Earth and the transaction was super smooth and wonderful :) Thanks so much!

6. Trin Earth has been really friendly throughout the conversation. I bought IOS Chaos's head from her and it arrived in perfect condition with good packaging. Everything went smoothly. Thank you!

7. Trin Earth sold me a DIM Kaoru Minimee head on a short layaway. It had been a very pleasant transaction, fast shipping and good communication. Thank you.
      Highly recommended. :D

8. bought Trin Earth's WS fdoll boy body.

transaction went without any problems,and communication was flawless.

never been happier!
      thanks!!
      :)

9. I bought a Dolkot star boy body from Trin Earth and received it very quickly and well packed! Communication was excellent and I was given a tracking number to know when to expect the package.
      I'm very happy with my purchase and would do business with her again. :)

10. I participated in Trin Earths LUTS group order. Everything went extremely fast and they were a pleasure to work with. I would work with again! :cake:

11. I was in Trin Earth's LUTS group order! Everything was well organized, and GO members were kept up to date. The items were shipped out very quickly to participants. It was a great GO, and I'd love to join another one by Trin Earth in the future. :)

12. I took part in the Luts GO organised by Trin Earth. Everything was perfect. Kept me informed about everything all the time and when she got the package from Luts sent me my wig very well packed really fast ^^.

I have no doubt at all that I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so.

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ !!

13. I was apart of a Luts GO. Communication was awesome, shipping was great and fast and my ordered items is 100% spot on! A wonderful person to deal with. Thanks!!!

14. Trin Earth bought a body from me on layaway. Payment & communication were spot on and I would recommend to anyone as a reliable buyer!

15. I took part in the Luts GO organised by Trin Earth. Everything was great, well packed and super fast.

Hope to do again!

Thanks!

16. Trin Earth was in my Licht GO and she was a pleasure to deal with. She paid promptly and communicated very well. I would love to work with her again! Thank you so much!

17. I have just completed a Dollheart trade with Trin Earth. Communication was good, and the parcel was sent within a reasonable timeframe. I would gladly do business with Trin again.

18. I order a Soom Wolf the Knight from her, communication was good, until i finish paying off the doll, then she went silence, then say there was a death in the family, later say she was in the hospital, so i say it was fine i can wait, then a few months went by, with no contact at all, i send message on yahoo,DOA, nothing, only when i reach the end of my patience, i sent a yahoo email, saying if you don't ship it out, i want a full refund, i got a email back right away from her 'mom' a week later it was ship, i just got it, he was all unstring >.<, some of paint wasn't totally remove from the leg, and there's no COA >.>. It was in April that i finish my payment, just now i got the doll, i don't mind waiting, if there was a weekly or monthly contact from her to keep me update on what's going on.