1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbck for Spiteless

Aug 28, 2009

1. I bought a mnf Seorin head and a mini laptop prop from Spiteless. The transaction was easy, with good communication and quick shipping. Thanks again!

2. Was in the feedback thread neighborhood so.... I bought a handful of mini laptops and briefcases in the fall and couldn't be happier with the transaction. Even while busy with a move Spiteless was fast and easy to workwith.

3. Spineless and I traded LTF faceplates (my DES for her Ante) and it was a smooth and easy transaction! Communication was great, shipping was prompt and Ante was just as described. Thanks so much! :)

4. *Spiteless. Dang autocorrect! ^^^

5. I traded a minifee Moe Boy body for Spiteless's Littlefee girl body and it was a very smooth transaction. She was also very sweet and included an outfit and candy for me. <3 10/10 would deal with again!

6. Spiteless purchased a Minifee event head as part of a Fairyland split, quick payment and great communication! :)

7. Spiteless joined my spilt and pay with layaway.
      She paid all payments in time and had good communication. I feel comfortable to have transaction with her.
      Thank you!

8. Spiteless bought the Minifee neckpiece I had for sale. She paid immediately and communication was quick and friendly. She let me know when the neckpiece had arrived immediately. A perfect transaction! Thank you!

9. Spiteless was amazing to deal with! I bought an Iplehouse Justin from her and everything went great. She constantly kept me up to date with what was going on and maintained good communication throughout the entire interaction!
      The doll arrived safely and well packaged :)

Great person to buy from, highly recommended!

10. Spiteless bought a Fayriland torso from me. Fast to pay and nice to talk to!

11. Spiteless purchased a Withdoll Aiden from me and was very pleasant to deal with! Did a short two part layaway with me and paid very promptly with notification when they did pay. I would highly recommend to anyone, and would do business with again~~!

12. I participated in Spiteless’ GO. Very organized! Thank you so much!

13. Fantastic transaction on a Fairyland Alicia split. Everything went beautifully and I am absolutely delighted.

Fantastic communication; carefully packed with tracking number.

I am very pleased. Thank you.

14. Received a yul horse body from spiteless who was very quick to answer messages, the box came quickly and was wonderfully packed and very clean, it even came with little extra's! A++ from me

15. @Spiteless bought my pukifee Mio and pukisha parts. Communication was prompt and she paid quickly as well. Was very pleasant to do business with. Thank you and I hope you enjoy your new doll!

16. I bought a Fairyland Minifee NS Liria with OE and SP heads with a Moe body from spiteless. She was awesome throughout the entire transaction. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She was very friendly and responded quickly. She shipped right away and I received her in less than a week. She went out of her way to look for different shipping options as we reside in different countries. Everything went smoothly and she even included gifts. Liria and everything included was in pristine shape and she packed everything well to minimize damage. I highly recommend spiteless as a seller and would happily do business with her again. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!

17. I bought a fairyland centaur body from Spiteless. Conversation went very well and package arrived safely! Thanks again:whee::whee::whee:

18. I purchased a Doll legend body from Spiteless. the transaction was easy, shipping was fast, and they a pleasure to talk to and do business with. I would definitely do business from spiteless again, and highly recommend. :)

19. I reached out to Spiteless because I saw a Fairyland Ruca offered for trade, and while I didn't have the item in question, I asked if I could possibly buy Ruca...and Spiteless said yes and was willing to take pictures and answer all of my questions (I have a friend in love with my Ruca, and I wanted to get one as a surprise). Everything was packaged beautifully and arrived safe and sound. I am extremely grateful and would happily do business with Spiteless again.

20. Spiteless reached out to me about a Luts MD Ani Romance head I had for sale. They were very easy to work with and quite understanding. They paid and responded promptly. Let me know when the head arrived. Overall this was a super smooth transaction.