1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbck for Spiteless

Aug 28, 2009

1. Spiteless ran the Mirrorbook Air (a dollie-sized Macbook Air) GO, and is SUPER FRIENDLY! Everything went smoothly! Thanks so much for a nice, easy transaction, and for running the GO!

2. Purchased a dollie laptop from Spiteless. She was super nice and communicative, shipped out fast to boot! I'd happy purchase from them again any time!

3. Spiteless bought a fur wig from me, payment was fast and communication was great. She let me know right away when the wig arrived. Great buyer!

4. I bought two Mirrorbook Air from Spiteless, and communication was great as was the shipping. Would definitely buy from again!! A+ Seller! Thank you again!! :)

5. Spiteless bought a wig from me. This was quite literally the fastest transaction I've ever had with anyone on here! (That's not a bad thing if you're wondering) Spiteless is very friendly and definitely communicates quickly!

Thank you!

6. I purchased a silver macbook air prop from Spiteless. Great communication, fast shipping, and a wonderful item! 100% Positive Feedback! It was wonderful. Thanks again! :D

7. Bought a mini macbook air from Spiteless. Shipped super fast as was perfect. She even included some candy and a sweet message. ^-^ Thank you very much!

8. I bought a white Macbook prop from Spiteless' leftovers from her GO. It was well packed, shipped quick and arrived safely!

Definitely would recommend as a seller!

9. Spiteless bought a head from me and everything went great! Sent payment quickly, responded to PMs nicely and let me know when it arrived safely. Good buyer, thanks!

10. bought a black t-shirt from me. communication was fabulous and payment received very quickly a pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

11. I purchased a silver Mirrorbook Air from Spiteless; it shipped quickly and is just perfect! Spiteless was a pleasure to communicate with, and made the transaction wonderful. I would definitely not hesitate to purchase from again! ♥

12. I also purchased a silver MacBook from Spiteless and had a flawless transaction. Quick reply PM, lightning fast shipping, it arrived here safely and is excellent quality. I would purchase again! Thank you!

13. I bought two Macbooks from Spiteless. Communication was great, and shipping was very quick. They arrived well packed, and Spiteless even included candy and a nice message. <3 I would definitely buy from her again! Thanks!

14. Bought a Mac laptop prop from Spiteless. Great communication and flexibility, thanks! :D

15. I participated in Spiteless's iPad/Sony Vaio/Macbook Air GO.
      Great communication, always kept us updated on the status of the order, fast shipping, and very well packaged. She even sent candy and a Christmas card. I highly recommend her as a GO leader.

Thank you so much for another smooth and very pleasant transaction

16. I bought a Sony Vaio from Spiteless. She was super nice, letting me join her iPad/Sony Vaio/Macbook Air GO after she had placed the order to see if I was able to get the color Vaio I wanted. She has great communication, ships fast, packages well, and even sent little candies as well.

I would definitely recommend her as a GO leader and wouldn't hesitate to join another one she was leading.

Thanks again! ^.^

17. I bought a Macbook Air and Sony Vaio in the GO run by Spiteless. Great communication, fast shipment, and everything was packaged very well! I definitely recommend her as a GO leader.

Thank you again!

18. I participated in Spiteless's iPad/Sony Vaio/Macbook Air GO.

Great communication, always kept us updated on the status of the order, highly recommend. Thank you so much :)

19. Was part of a GO for doll-sized computers run by Spiteless and had a very good transaction. She was very organized and fast when it came to responding to joining the group order, paying, and shipping. The items came packed very nicely, along with some candy and a note wishing well for the new years. I am very happy with this transaction and would very gladly buy from her again.

20. Joined Spiteless's ipad/mac air mirror GO. Everything was perfect! Nice GO host and let us know every status.
      Highly recommended!