1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbck for Spiteless

Aug 28, 2009

1. I bought the MacBook from Spiteless. Everything passed very well. This doll props is really good and well made. The deal with Spiteless was great: communication, shipping and everything were on high level. Thanks.

2. I joined a GO run by Spiteless for macbooks/sony notebooks. Everything was handled professionally and swiftly! I received my items very quickly, and even found little lollipops as gifts in my package. I wouldn't hesitate joining another GO run by Spiteless! Thank you!

3. I was part of Spiteless's iPads, Sony Vaios, and Macbooks GO. Everything went smoothly, and I got my pack of items super fast and well packed. Thanks!

4. I participated in Spiteless' GO for iPads, Sony Vaio's and Macbooks. The whole thing was a pleasure, communication was prompt and all I had to do was wait for the invoice. The laptop was shipped almost instantly and arrived in great condition and even included some sweet lollipops! Very smooth purchase and wouldn't hesitate to do it again ^-^

5. I was in a GO that spiteless ran for laptops. She was really quick to respond, and was patient with my payment over the busy busy holidays.
      Item arrived safe and sound and quickly!

Thank you so much!

6. I recently purchased a tiny Macbook Air for SD/MSD from Spiteless. Great transaction! Communication and shipment were both prompt, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again! :)

7. Sold spiteless a sleeping MNF seorin head. Great communications and fast payment. I would recommend spiteless!

8. I bought some 1/3 scale iPads from Spiteless! Communication was excellent, she shipped them out right away upon receiving payment and they were packed great! Thank you very much! :D

9. I bought a MAC computer (doll sized, of course!) from Spiteless, and she is wonderful to work with. The package came very quickly, and the communication was great. Thank you for a very smooth transaction!

10. I Purchased a doll-sized Silver Sony Vaio from Spiteless, and communication was not only great, she even added candy to my package! I would not hesitate at all to purchase something from her again!

11. Another great transaction! Thank you so much Spiteless :)

12. I bought a Black Sony Vaio from Spiteless. Communication was excellent! The shipping was also fairly fast. There was even lollipops in the package :D I'll more than likely buy more in the future :)

13. i purchased a several computing props from spiteless. communication was excellent, shipping prompt, and everything arrived in excellent condition. would purchase from her again given the opportunity! i highly recommend spiteless as a seller to purchase from! thank you so much! :)

14. I bought a white Macbook prop from Spiteless. She was communicative and friendly, the shipping was quick and the product is awesome. The lollipops were such a nice touch too! Thanks so much!

15. I bought a tiny MacBook in white from Spiteless. It's so cute! Spiteless sent it right away, and is very good with communication. I will definitely be buying more of these teensy MacBooks. My Brennan won't share his with the rest of the resin gang. (spoiled boy)
      P.S. Thanks for the lollypops too! Yum!

16. Bought a white mirrorbook and it is first class! Arrived quickly and looks smashing :D

17. I bought a white Macbook from Spiteless. Communication was great, it shipped fast, and looks wonderful!! :D I highly recommend this seller/buyer and will SO buy from Spiteless again, thanks! :D

18. I bought a silver macbook. Communication was great and it arrived super fast. Thanks so much! ^__^

19. I bought 2 Sony Vaios from Spiteless. Again, wonderful to deal with and shipped super fast!

20. I bought one mini sony computer and mini ipad from Spiteless, she's polite and I got my items safely @ v @