1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbck for Spiteless

Aug 28, 2009

1. I bought a white Macbook Air from Spiteless and it came very fast and in great condition ^^ I would definitely do business again with her!

2. Spiteless participated in my Mature Mini Shoes GO. She was very polite, patient, and good with communication. She also paid her invoices quickly. I would love to have her join another one of my GO's!

3. Bought some eyes and a wig from Spiteless! The items were fantastic and she was phenomenal to deal with! Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant transaction! Definitely would do business with again!

Thank you so much!

4. Spiteless did a trade with me, a custom hoodie for some props. There was a bit of a mix up when I got the props but it was all taken care of very quiuckly. Communication was excellent, very friendly and the props were sent out super fast. I love them and am very pleased with this transaction. I would love to trade with her again.
      Thanks so much! c:

5. Spiteless purchased a chicline body from me. Payments were timely and communication was kept until the body was received. She was very understanding about my vacation.
      Highly recommended buyer and I would happily work with her again.
      Thanks so much!!!! :D

6. I purchased a MNF Kyle from Spitelee and she was EXTREMELY patient with me as I hit a snag in the road on my layaway payment plan that I had spoke to her about! She packaged him well and shipping was super fast!! Such a great seller to buy from! Thank you so much!

7. I bought an SD iPad from Spiteless, and the transaction was wonderful. She replied to my PMs quickly and sent the iPad as soon as she could. It arrived safe and sound. Thanks!

8. I purchased a wig from Spiteless. All went well. Love my new wig :) THanks so much.

9. Purchased a SD/MSD sized MacBook from Spiteless. Fantastic transaction, really professional. I would definitely deal with this seller again! :D

10. I bought MNF SP Breakaway head from Spiteless and I am very happy with our transaction :)
      She PM'd me often and was always very pleasant and professional. The item was shipped out to me very quickly and was perfectly, safely packed in bubblewrap. The item arrived to me in perfect condition and it was everything I expected :D I highly recommend Spiteless as a seller and would do business again if I had the opportunity.

11. I bought a prop macbook from Spiteless. Wonderful transaction!

12. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Spiteless, and they came well-packaged and in great condition! She also included candy:fangirl: Quick shipping, would recommend!!

13. Bought some 8mm eyes from Spiteless, they were packed well and came with a kind note and candy! Would definitely recommend buying from them. :D

14. Spiteless participated in my Fairyland GO. She sent payment quickly, and had good communication. Pleasant transaction. ^^

15. I bought two little laptops for my dolls from Spiteless. Communication was prompt and delivery super fast. Thanks so much. Cheryl

16. I bought two sony viaos for my dolls from Spiteless, knowing that it would be a good transaction. And it was. ^_^ They arrived quickly, and as before, communication was wonderful.

17. I bought a wig from Spiteless and everything went great! shipped quickly, and great communication! I'd be happy to buy from Spiteless again :)

18. bought a pair of eyes perfect trans action all the way around :)

19. I sold a faceplate to Spiteless. It was a perfect transaction, a perfect buyer. Thank you very much.

20. 100% Positive Feedback!

I split a LTF Dark Elf Soo faceplate to Spiteless, and they were a delight to work with! They paid fast, and were super patient with the wait time on our shipping from Fairyland. I would definitely recommend this person as a buyer or a split partner <3 I'm glad you're happy with her, love!