1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeple Breakaway Discussion

Sep 17, 2008

1. Wow, it's been a while since I posted in this thread, lol. I've since gotten my hot little hands on a WS FL Breakaway head. :) Hmm... he's over a year old now... and still no body. Poor thing XD

ShiverBug: Now that IS a tough question, I'm not sure if there's another case quite like this: Two different (although related in the past) companies that both put out the same headmold. I suppose that the Delf thread might be a better place to ask, but I'll try to help out a little anyways.

Well, to answer your second question, the Feeples, MiniFees, and Delfs all use the same twisty neck piece mechanism for their heads, although the MiniFee one is smaller. So Feeple heads and Delf heads, and their bodies (Delf type 2 or type 3 body, not the 'real skin' ones!) are freely interchangeable. So you can put a Feeple head on a Delf body, and a Delf head on a Feeple body. (Type 1 Delf bodies don't have the neck mechanism)
      For other bodies, you can use a type 2 neck piece, but I've also heard that you can get a neck 'donut' (the type 1 neck piece). I think that if you do use a type 2 neck piece on another company's body, you will probably have to do some sanding modification in order to get it to fit.

As for other company's doll bodies, I've heard of quite a few pairings, some that work better then others, and sometimes colour-matching will vary from batch to batch, month to month, year to year. Your best bet is to look for CP resin matches. If your head is White Skin(Beauty White), you'll likely have a much easier time finding a match.
      Normal Skin is a fairly peachy colour, not really yellow or pink, but somewhere in between.
      I'm not 100% sure on these matches, but it should give you somewhere to start looking!
      I think Dollzone yellow, B&G Doll, Dolkot, Angel of Dream, Elfdoll and possibly Volks are supposed to work for Normal Skin, and I know that Dollzone white, Dolkot white, Abio Angel white, Domuya white...
      This thread should help: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243344
      The Delf thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326665

Personally, I'm planning on making my own body for my Breakaway head, so I'm not too worried about resin matching. Just waiting on my GO for my type 2 neck piece...

I wish this thread wasn't so dead, I'd like a place to gush about my boy, and I don't really feel like I can in the Delf thread. Feeples are such under-appreciated dolls. (Come on Fairyland, 60cm body kplzthx!)

2. Thank you for the answer to my questions, I'll definately check out those bodies! I'll also ask in the Delf thread whether there is the place to talk about my BV Breakaway, or here. I bought him second hand, so I actually don't know the company that specifically distributed the BV Breakaway.