1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeple Breakaway Discussion

Sep 17, 2008

1. I noticed that the dreaming head doesn't appear to be a Vampire, which is a difference right there. Both previous releases have had dreaming vampire heads.

2. that is 05 or 08, if they have sold the rights to LUTS can not replicate to another manufacturer!:roll:

3. I don't see what the fuss is about and I don't think CP have sold the rights to LUTS. Luts only did the faceup and clothing on the other Breakaways.

And this is from someone who has purchased an 05 Breakaway. I got him for the mold not for his LE tag.

4. Hear, hear.

5. worded.
      i agreed as well *breakaway fangirl here*... and i think feeple one have substantial diffference. they are not the same even under the same name

6. The dreaming version isn't a vampire, and the open eyed version looks REALLY different. The eye shape is very different. It almost looks more like a B&G Sky's eyes then a Delf Breakaway's to me.

So... these are redone sculpts, they're different, and probably won't affect the LE market that much.

7. I really like the dreaming version <3 if only he won't be limited.

8. Wow, a Breakaway Feeple release . . . how unexpected! :D IMHO Breakaway looks great on the Feeple bodies since it is a bigger head, and those outfits are awesome.

And these Breakaway heads look much different than the previous ones. It could just be the makeup but the open eye head looks like it has a very different eye shape, and previous sleepy Breakaways haven't had their eyes opened much at all.

9. I love the dreaming version with the darker faceup myself. I think he's lovely, and the one drawback of my current breakaway for me was always his vampire fangs, as the character I had him planned for isn't actually a vampire at all.

:D So I'm very excited about this.

10. Word.
      I have my Breakaways because I love the sculpt, not because they're limited.

That said, I do like that Dreaming fellow. I wonder how he would look on a 60cm body, though. I just can't handle those Tall Guys. :lol:

11. i could not be more stoked! XD I have been so unhappy with tiny things about my Breakaway08s, and these guys are just... STUNNING. :D

12. i like the new breakaway - i really wanted a dreaming 05, but not as a vampire - and here he is. i think these new ones are different enough from the other versions so there shouldn't be any problem with the value of those heads (if you really care more about the value than the mold) and some one brought up the elf shiwoo thing - um, one was a mnf and one was an delf (and i have both and none of the heads are anything alike), and the rerelease of elf el and elf lishe - i heard those heads were slightly different from the originals as well.

i really hope these guys are not limited - i had a very bitter experience trying to get the breakaway 08 and i don't have money right now to try for a limited breakaway (which would inevitably end in a bloodbath again, feeple or not :| )

13. The re-release of Elf El (in my opinion) is incredibly similar. I can't even see much of a difference, Lishe however was incredibly different. Just to clear that up for anyone wondering.

Honestly, I'm loving Feeple's re-release of Breakaway much more than Luts'. I'm sure I'd be stoned to death but... I'm seriously hoping for them to do a Woosoo now. XD

:O Or better yet, a MNF Breakaway!

14. thanks for the clarification on the elf el and elf lishe - i wasn't entirely sure (i only have the original elf el in my house)

i love feeple's mnf woosoo! and when i first saw carl (when he was unnamed) i thought he kinda had the feel of a mnf breakaway.

but i think i agree with you on hoping they do a woosoo as well (feeple sized)

15. not too sure about the orgasm look to the dreaming face ;) but loooooooooooooove those outfits!!! I hope they're available seperately! Can I be a huge thicko here and ask what exactly a "Breakaway" means???

16. If they do that, and it's limited, I will be purchasing all of them and arranging them on every surface in my apartment.

It's just the name of a limited CP head, first released by Luts in '05 and then again in a slightly different version (also by Luts) in '08. I think I've heard people refer to Breakaway as an open-mouthed version of El, but while it does look a bit like El to me it doesn't have that odd El chin. I don't think the name has any particular significance beyond the obvious.

17. does anyone think that they are going to be a limited full package set?

i guess i'm safe... since i have a 05 version incoming to mod to dreaming and i still love the first version best despite owning 08 before (sold him).
      but i would really like to see the feeple dreaming one! he looks interesting <3

18. Yes and yes. :fangirl: These would be lovely things, and I think if they were to redo a Woosoo and keep his head in the scale of the original release, he'd look incredible on the Feeple body.

19. I think that I'm going to die if this one is limited. x_x I can't bear this anymore. They're so pretty and all.

20. Argh I join the lithany about the no limited too..
      ARGH... why now?