1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeple Breakaway Discussion

Sep 17, 2008

1. I could buy a breakaway just because the euro was twice the dollar and I paid for me that I pay the price in dollars Site!
      I tried for three years because the figures which were selling heads could not buy it!
      is not just for those who bought at enormous heads figures 05 and 08!:|
      this is my thought!:sweat

2. I love the feeple from fairyland, it's the only really tall doll that I like! And though I have never liked a breakaway, seeing these ones is so cool. :3

3. Luts is the company that first released Breakaway as a Limited Delf. Since they are not the ones releasing this doll it has nothing to do with them or their limiteds.

Cerebus Project doesn't decide which heads will be limited sculpts at Luts, thats a call Luts makes on their own. Luts however doesn't hold the rights to the actual sculpt, so CP (who is a part of Fairyland) has every right to release a sculpt they own. They just can't release it as a "Delf".

This is a Fairyland release and they have never released a Feeple Breakaway before. :) I think they will be Limited/Full Package dolls.

4. oh shooooooooooooooot.

i'm not fon of the feeple bodies, as they're just too tall and slender for my liking, but crap, i want that dreamy head. ;~; i have my awake breakaway and my sleepy one, but a dreaming one would be a perfect finish to their group!!

i'm totally a fan of the sculpt. it was the first doll i ever wanted. *______*

5. I love the dreaming head... and I wish my sleeping one had the open mouth. ;O;
      OMG Breakaways are trying to steal my soul.
      I hope he's not limited... >.<" I'll definately go for the Dreaming head.

But I really feel this version is a little different from the others... the face is slightly more round, I guess (but it may be the pictures angles). Oo' Reminds me a little bit (but just a bit) of Woosoo, I dunno why. >.<"

6. Baaaah, as everyone else has said, I reaaaally really hope this boy isn't limited! He's absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The one thing I didn't like about breakaway was his ski-ramp of a nose and these new ones seem to be rid of that *___* <3

7. Abel, he reminded me of Woosoo too-- I think the Feeple Breakaway (at least in these pictures) has a much rounder face. He looks more like one of the 'Woos than an El, which is what Breakaway was always said to resemble.

8. I'm not sure myself if the face is rounder, or if the poor boy has a slight case of upnose.

When they come out and people order them, I'm sure that people with the other Breakaways would probably do some comparison shots for us. :D

9. I think the new Feeple Breakaway looks rather different from the '08 Breakaway and '05 Breakaway. I had the '08 Breakaway at some point (was hoping to replace my '05 BW with '08 NS) but...while the difference isn't huge, it's still visible enough for me to be put off.

The Feeple one seems to have the same very puckered lips of the '08 Breakaway, but subtly different eye shape, face shape and oh yes, it does look like the nose is rather different too.

I think the dreaming Breakaways look rather pretty but oh, Fairyland...upnose shots aren't very flattering.

10. I literally gasped and said pretty! I so want one. I love the teeth! <3 I just pray they aren't limited so I can possibly get one.:D

11. haha so many breakaway re-releases! I wonder if people will kill each other over these releases too if they're limited.. I all ready have my breakaway, but that dreaming head is real tempting

12. Fairyland haven't really done a limited doll before. They do plenty of limited ones that are just for the clothes and then release the dolls in basic later on, in the a la carte system. Hopefully that's what they do with this gorgeous guy.

13. That's just what I was thinking.... MNF Breakaway on an A-line body would be perfect for my next girl.

14. I hope he's regular like Cali and the others. If he's limited I think my friend is going to bust a sproket somewhere and keel over because she's just getting into an 05 breakaway layaway.

15. This. I think the Ashley was the last limited scuplt they did if I remember correctly? Anyway, they haven't done anything limited (other than the fullsets) with their Feeples for awhile. I wouldn't be surprised if it stays as a general release. One can hope, right? XD

16. do so want ;_; please dont be limited! I adore the dreaming head

17. Oh lord, another breakaway?? Hope he isn't limited! I love the open eye head! The dreaming is nice too but for me, looks to be 3 heads? Sleeping, awake, and dreaming?

18. Or maybe it'll be a limited just because they haven't done one for awhile. :O

19. The boy wit hthe teefies reminds me of a chiwoo kinda. Dunno why. But they're all gorgeous <3

20. well, I'm going to lean on the not limited because fairyland just doesn't do that, just limited for outfits and such. This boy is gorgeous, but quickly obvious that he's not the same breakaway we've seen before.... my husband commented, he looks like he's a little bit of a younger ver than the breakaways released through luts. Though I think I like this one a little better personally, but I can't stand the feeple body, just too big... if I get one I'll be going to luts or marketplace for a body