1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeple Breakaway Discussion

Sep 17, 2008

1. Having been so dissapointed with the dreaming breakaways of ye luts 08, this is good and bad.

Good that I like. Bad that I want ;0; *flails summore*

As for the limited-ness... they haven't said it's limited like they did with the Ashley. I hope it's an order period rather than numbers if it is limited ._.;;

2. So where maybe I wasn't dying to get a Delf Breakaway in either release, I'm really loving this new take on him. Something about that open mouth and those hooded eyes is calling to me. I really like all the heads in this round, where before I was ho hum on the vampy versions. And his default faceup doesn't make him look like he was punched in the mouth.

3. I think I've said this at least a half dozen times in different LD threads in the last few days buuuut:

Please take all requests for splits to the Marketplace. Any chat of that kind will be removed.

Thanks.

4. Fairyland sure makes some awesome outfits, that's for sure, lol. I'm drooling over the white military uniform. Sadly I like the white coated open eyed head and the dark coated dreaming head, lol. But that dark dreaming boy looks like he could jump you in your sleep, lol. Maybe its the faceup or just the fact he is holding a pair of handcuffs? :lol:

That being said, I like this version a lot better than 08, and since his nose is a lot cuter and you don't have to fuss with opening eyes. His face looks much fuller too, not as thin as the 08 version. Very, very handsome, I hope they put up more pictures! ^^

The Fairyland bodies are taller than Delf bodies right?

5. Fairyland is awesome T.T

They arent limiteds!

6. i am so glad they're not limited - and 3 heads? wow! i really want the dreaming and sleeping heads ^^

7. So I guess just the outfit is limited? This wording is a little confusing:

:?

I really like that outfit. >_>

8. It means that when the prepared number of outfits sell out, the doll will appear temporarily out of stock until more outfits are produced, at which point it will come back up as available I beleive; but someone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

9. I think it works like their mnf limiteds? The full sets once out of stock remain out of stock, while the mold itself isn't limited?

edit: Meaning the outfit is indeed limited?

10. Liria just posted this in the news thread: "Number of Full Packages available are limited due to difficulties with manufacturing outfits. There are plans for releasing FeePle BREAKAWAY as regular versions some time in the future. "

I am so happy that he is not a limited, I really really like the dreaming head :)

11. I totally snapped and bought him. XD I needed the body and the head called to me.

12. I'm pretty seriously considering it... Even though all I'm interested in are the heads, I really do like that Dreaming sculpt and there's a strong "want it now!" urge going on, in spite of the possibility of them showing up as standards without all the extra stuff later on.

13. I think they did say in the newspost they'd be standards later. But I like the outfit, and was really loving the dreaming head too, with the dark "Midnight Blue" set makeup. :drool But the fullset is a few things I wanted for the two dolls he's turning into all in one. And with free shipping. D: <3

14. Delf are 60cm, Feeple are 70cm.

Gah! What am I thinking? I really don't have money for an outfit for no doll in particular right now. If I had any money I'd get a PongPong or something.

15. *tempt tempt*

:O All the cool kids are doing it.

16. *flails around*

NO MONEY! J has spent it all on Soom Zodiac dolls!! :...(

17. Well, you can just push that Sard under the table and we can come to an accord. :D

>.>

JK. :0

18. DoD dolls for me. I feel your pain. >_>; *most money is going towards IO layaway too*

Breakaway 05 is on my wishlist. I just never liked the 08 version and then I saw the 05 which is a modded dreamy eyed boy. I can wait for owner pics, but the outfit screams hot smexy boyxboy to me. That's my weakness there so he has to be my Luther Lockley. I need my yaoi resident advisor! *squirms*

I should just walk away from the computer... :|

19. im confused i think ive seen feeple break aways before (at least ive heard people say my breakaway is so cute/handsome/pretty whatever) but the link doesnt have a add to cart thing???

20. I'm wondering if only one head has teeth, or are the rest not painted?