1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeple Breakaway Discussion

Sep 17, 2008

1. Oh no I love the open eyes head...he will make a very cute 70cm guy!!:love

2. So what types of clothing would fit the 70cm Feeple body? Just want to be sure there are options before I seriously consider this boy. In no way can I get one now (such a shame, because I loooove the uniforms), but maybe in the future...

3. Breakaway makes a lovely girl as well..xD *tempt tempt*

4. hahaha, don't tempt me XD
      no money is so painfull thou :(

5. It happened really quick! Unlike Luts (and many other companies, lol), Fairyland doesn't seem to like keeping us in agonizing suspense for long. They just kind of drop dolls on us when they are actually ready to. I like it! XD

They were in stock already, so if they aren't now I don't know if they'll be back in stock again or not. I guess it depends on the outfit production.

6. I want. I want the Dreaming Head... It's so beautiful and looks so sweet! I WANT!

7. It's odd, but I want the opened eye head...even though I just got a bloody valentine breakaway open eye head this week!

8. wait, i'm confused now... so they were limited? and sold out in one day? and they're not releasing them as dolls you can get any time?

9. Heh. I'm more interested in the "Fairyland is currently working on a new project to have certain heads from Delf line-ups with compatible FeePle A la Carte and with our new line-up, FeePle60 (temporary name for new 60cm BJD). There will be heads that are available as regular version, seasonal limited edition, and limited edition in quantity per year.
      We are unsure which heads will become available as the details have not been finalized yet. "

10. so, they ll have 60cm versions ... good news

11. Well, from what I had heard is that Luts was not aware of this BA release plan..... so I guess maybe there were issues. Thus that line about "Luts Personnel" etc. So we will have to see what happens to this BA line..... l wonder about those orders placed yesterday.

I am very curious about the new 60cm line too

12. from the new announcement, it sounds to me like just one of the heads out of each release is actually limited. in each listing they state that the open eyed head is "default", so i'm guessing that, in this release, if one of the heads is limited it is the dreaming one. *shrug* maybe in this released it will just be the outfits that are limited items. *hopes*

13. Luts did not know about the release of Breakaway from one from the Q&A reply they wrote to me, the management were shocked by the release. Fairyland never inform luts about their plans, i thought it was quite lack of professionalism to do such a thing because on luts side, they have to handle customers going to them asking what's going on?!

14. ^Yes it is! So it is now pull off the shelves (I really doubt they were sold out so quickly). I think those that have paid for them will get refunded shortly before they figure out the next step.

15. Izam: yes i'm very disappointed by fairyland and their management, it's not proper for a company to do things without responsibility without even let their business partner, Luts know. And their announcement isn't that clear cut to us too...

16. Speaking solely from my experience here, it's looking like those that have sold (be they sold out or temporarily pulled) are being honoured.

I placed an order yesterday and today asked on the Q&A Board to change the skin tone and to add a face-up - and while I'm yet to receive a response I have received a fresh Eximbay invoice with the extra face-up added and a comment regarding the change in skin tone.

This, to me anyway, says that they're going through with the release.

17. Considering the Luts Breakaway08's sold out in less than 8 minutes. I would believe it if they actually sold out. ;) Breakaway is one hot sculpt.

18. Now I'm just massively confused. ?_? So will these new Feeple 'Breakaway's still be released or not? Did they really sell out, or were the remaining ones removed from the site?

*completely confuzzled*

19. regardless whether they will be release again or not, i think we should be concern about the conflict going-on between this 2 companies instead of getting our stuffs or not. It doesn't seems to be a simple conflict from what i see...