1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

felix brownie dolls

Nov 11, 2009

1. I will order a Brownie from Ajuma Europe. I had a wonderful experience with Ajuma USA, so now here in the UK i will rely on Ajuma. They do keep you posted and stand up for the costumer 110%

2. I received mail from Felix or Hobbycore like they call themselves now. (again from yet another new email though)
      But again I cannot trust them. According to them they have refunded me. That my addy on paypal didn't work. Well I think that is strange since I received money just the other day... =__=
      I asked about my dolls and then AGAIN they said they had sent, I asked for tracking, then they told me they had seen wrong. To me it sounds like they are not trying hard enough.

My suggestion to those wanting a brownie is to go through Karin, she seems to keep everything on track.

3. Personally, I think there's something pretty dodgy about the fact that they've changed their website address and emails. I know one person had given up on $500 worth of Brownies she'd ordered and I'm betting she's not the only one. My best advice is order through ebay where there's negative feedback, a lot more coverage if they don't ship and don't wait until the paypal guarantee has expired before filing a claim. I know Karin is doing her best, but the reality is it is up to Felix to provide the dolls and they haven't proved too reliable or honest when dealing directly with people. I'm guessing that the chargebacks that were being filed against them were directly responsible for all the accounts and website being changed. In spite of the fact that Karin said they would ultimately ship the goods, I can't see it happening without chargebacks being available. I waited 4 months for mine and I'm certain I would have waited longer without the bank getting involved. I have a feeling there will be a lot of Brownies flooding the marketplace if their customer service doesn't improve. I know that's where mine would be if I hadn't bought them for my kids.

4. I'm the $540 girl you are talking about..:(, but since I asked my bank to help me. They claim/filed for a chargeback. Felix sent me a mail with a tracking.
      So fingers crossed I get my dolls this week!:)
      I'm still waiting for a refund, but I'm now thinking they will send me more dolls maybe..to be honest at this point I'm not sure if I can expect to get that money back.
      Still I agree with you 100%, they need to work harder on the customer service. sending out the old orders before taking any new ones.

5. Wait....did you order from felix directly, or hobbycore?

6. I believe Felix and hobbycore is the same company. They seem to just have changed name. But yes I ordered directly from Felix.

7. my bank has said they will not do the chargeback, what banks do you guys have? I'm bummed

8. Oh no 1mim that's so bad. why wouldn't they do that for you?
      I have a Swedish bank, I payed with my visa. Maybe you can call again.

On another note Felix has finally sent my dolls.
      I ordered the 9th of October 2009-got my dolls today 14th of January 2010.
      While I'm happy. I still have unresolved business with this company. I still am waiting for a refund. And they sent me the wrong doll.
      It seems that they are getting their act together right now at least, which is a huge plus.
      So hopefully their service will become 100% better.
      I still probably will stay away from this company. And buy second hand brownies, if I really would get the urge to buy another one.

9. I ordered from a Hobbycore vendor on ebay by the name of zibi1212. It says that I should expect my delivery in 22-29 buisness days. I ordered my doll on the 15th of December and should be expecting her next week. If I get her, I'll post back. So far, this vendor seems to be in the clear judging by the feedback, so we'll see.

10. I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!!! They arrived today!! It is my belief that felix is turning around!!!!! I am so extatic!

11. * What did you order?
      Three Felix brownie dolls

* When did you order?
      08-October-2009

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      From the Company when it was called Felixdoll.

* How was the communication?
      Poor, to the point they refused to answer any of my emails.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I payed with creditcard through paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      I received my dolls the 14th of January 2010. (4 months?)

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The quality was good and the price economic.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, although I received wrong doll.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Except for the wrong doll, Im satisfied with one of the brownies.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      They ignored to fix it, by saying it would cost them.
      Then I had a lot of trouble with getting a refund back. Which I luckily got back today the 23rd of January 2010.

* Would you order from this company again?
      No. I had too much of a bad experience with this company.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I recommend for people to buy these dolls second-hand and not directly from the company.

12. * What did you order?
      Two Felix brownie dolls

* When did you order?
      04-August-2009

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      From the Company when it was called Felixdoll.

* How was the communication?
      Poor, to the point they refused to answer or look at any of my emails.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I payed with creditcard through paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      I received my dolls the 16th of January 2010. (5 months)

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The quality was good and the price economic.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, although I received 1 wrong doll. (out of my two)

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Except for the wrong doll, Im satisfied with one of the brownies.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      After everything that hapened I didn't even bother, I sold her on the MP

* Would you order from this company again?
      No. I would need some amazing deal ans an iron clad guarentee.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I would, but at this point I own the sculpts i wanted.