1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Felixdoll Brownie Babies - 'Small Comfort' discussion part 1

Mar 4, 2009

1. Hey does anyone elses head have numbers engraved on it? My Nene says LA 743 on the inside edge, but my baby doesnt have anything there, so I wonder what it refers too.. Both have FELIX stamped on the edge of the headcap though

2. I'm going to have twins! I ordered a baby body.

3. Congrats Valli!!

PRGerry - oh my, that pic is the cutest yet! It made me laugh out loud :D

4. Oh Valli.......how wonderful!
      You look like you can handle twins! heeee-heeee

Glad my kids made you laugh kayjay, it's getting harder and harder with more tinies coming in to do photoshoot. I have 5 brownies coming in.......gerry runs to hide face!
      Now I'm looking for bunkbeds...heee-heeee......one room will look like a huge dorm.

5. Small Comfort was a Big Hit at a meet in NJ today. :D

I showed everyone Bessie's tiny toenails, and her fat baby feet and tummy.

She charmed everybody.:love

Ann in CT

6. I've gone and done it! Now this is your fault. :lol: But I want to put the Yoyo head on her when she's awake. I'm getting that with the Brownie I ordered. Isn't this fun?

Thank you.

Yeppers, I can handle that. Don't have a clue what to call her yet.
      5! Oh my, you have blossomed into a dorm mummy. Bunk beds will work. Best start adding more toys and shoes and knickers and and and... well all the things tinies want. Don't you just love being able to get these wonderful dolls? I really think they are fabulous.

Ann, that's be best way to advertise them. These are the cutest tinies ever. The detail is incredible. I really love them. So... how many now want a Bessie of their own?:fangirl:

7. I am so glad to have news of your babies !I like to see the pictures .
      Send much more photos .
      (still waiting....)

8. Ok had to post some picture spam of my Emily Rose. I love the fact that they can stand on their own. All her clothes are bratz babyz fashion packs that I had lying around.
      Here she is on top of her box with her teddy.
      All the little ruffle trims and the skirt just make her look lovely and feminine.
      [​IMG]

9. I love her and her clothes! Welcome home Emily Rose.

10. Oooooh! Thank you for sharing these darling little ones. They are so hard to resist.... so why try, huh?! :aheartbea

11. Oh my goodness, they are gorgeous! I literally squee'd when I saw them. Got plenty of "what the heck, Sami"s for it, too. xD Sooo adorable! Thanks for sharing these cuties with us! :)

12. oooh these babies are so cute! Would they be proper 'newborn' size with an MSD or an SD? I'm new to the doll world and still trying to figure out proportions. :sweat

13. Thanks Reine. It's by Mimisstuff.
      Kimberlame, they are too small for MSD or SD dolls. Baby Supia is a better size. Put it in the search and see what comes up.

14. thanks Valli! I will do that. :)

15. [​IMG]
      Dress knitted by me.

16. Has anyone had one from Ajumapama Europe ?
      it feels like forever since I ordered ? and I havent heard a thing from them ?

17. Oh goody. Look forward to seeing your baby.

18. I hope mine arrives too.
      It's a very long time !
      Miriam told me it was for the 8 of april.

19. :fangirl: Got my new baby today, Easter bunny stork delivered her.......

A real live new granddaughter! :aheartbea Yahoooooo ;)

In no time at all we will be fighting over dollie stuff at the toy store :doh

20. Congratulations, PRGerry!:aheartbea How wonderful to have a new granddaughter:D Hahahahaaa, I know how you feel though perhaps you should worry more that she'll take a shine to bjds and then she'll be wanting them instead of Barbies and baby dolls^^;