1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Felixdoll Brownie Babies - 'Small Comfort' discussion part 1

Mar 4, 2009

1. I'm so glad to see more pics as these tiny arrive in their new homes. I'm having so much fun with my little Emily. Got her some new clothes which she will be showing off soon.

2. Bonnie is adorable tinybear! :) I definitely need to add one of these cute little bundles to my group!

3. Meet Alyssa and Alana, but we call them Lissie and Lana, my delightful twins.
      [​IMG]

4. Valli the twins are delicious!

5. Oh, I have a full brownie on order, but now I think I need a baby. Thanks for sharing.

6. She is! They both are.

7. Thanks for enjoying my twins. I adore the wee little things.

8. Valli~your twins are soo darling!!!
      Now I can hardly wait for my little Nixie to get here :fangirl: I have her clothes, blanket, bottle and crib all ready......all I am missing is her.
      Are those little ponytail holders on their heads? How Cute!

9. Thanks for enjoying my twins. Yes they are ponytail bands for headbands. They work so well. They just don't look right in the wigs I bought for them. I love my twins bald! The babies are keeping us all in fits of giggles with their cuteness. I adore the wee little things.

I like them having different personalities and have given them different heads to reflect that. I'd always planned that which is why I only bought a second body and they share the sleeping head. Lana took the Yoyo (smiling) head from Iliana/Soraya and she will get the Nene head that I'm buying from Tinybear. I really love the easy change head system.

But... I just want to warn anyone getting a baby that the tiny magnet in the front of the neck has not stayed in either of my baby bodies, but it's very easy to glue back in. Just make sure that the magnet is attached to the head for the correct polarity, then put a drop of PVA glue or white craft glue in the well that holds the now missing magnet and push the head back on. This puts it in the correct place. I then very carefully remove the head and even if the magnet comes off again it now has glue on the side that needs to go in the neck. I removed it with tweezers and pushed it very firmly into the well on the neck, then put the head back on, making sure there is no excess glue around the magnet. I then leave it overnight and voila, it is perfect next morning. Hope that helps if you have the same problem.

It's a minor thing, but wanted to share.

10. My baby was good but the 2 out of the 6 new brownies needed the head magnets replaced.
      Same problem with the pukis......just wonder why? Maybe the resin is still damp or it's not cured when they glue in the mags?? I know once I re-glue the magnets they don't come back out.
      I think at this point I'm a pro at re-glueing magnets after doing so many of them..

11. All my dolls from all the different companies which have magnets have needed at least some re-glued, and that includes my Volks SDC Kurenai and my Dollshe Hound v.2 head, and Bobobie March needs her magnet re-glued at this identical moment. :)
      It's a magnet thing.

Ann in CT

12. I love the changable heads. It means you don't have to mess up their hair! That's a laugh, mine don't have any.

Magnets are willful and don't want to stay where they should. *ggg*

13. Just 'one' little photo of my baby with sisters , brothers ....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Lana & Lissie in the Twinny outfits by Mimisstuff. Thank you so much

[​IMG]

15. Can we eat it?
      [​IMG]

The doll was a gift from Mimisstuff. I love it. My first Cupie doll!!!

16. Thank you. I love the face up on the head you sent. It's a good thing it's different as Soraya (Brownie girl) will have it.

17. Everyone watches over Samantha.....what a lucky girl!

[​IMG]

18. Oh! to much cuteness ,so tiny babys love it

19. Dear Valli,

What are those little babies up to now?

Your big girls do 'frazzled' awfully well--have they been practicing?;)

Ann in CT
      but not Bessie, because she's asleep
      or she had better be.