1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Felixdoll Brownie Babies - 'Small Comfort' discussion part 1

Mar 4, 2009

1. Gerry, I love little Samantha. She's walking very well with her toy. Mine are a little younger and not quite managing it too well. *grin*

Ann, they are learning to babysit and finding it harder than they thought. The twins keep jabbering. *ggg*

2. I moded the sleeping fairy head so that the twins could have a sleeping head each.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      The moded one is on the right. I'm happy with it. At least the babies are asleep at last!
      I think Alana looks as though she's smiling even in her sleep. She's on the right. I do love that Momo sleeping head.

3. Valli thats fab work ..well done

4. Thanks. They are so much better now.

5. Nice photos Vallie. I borrowed your idea for my Emily about the hair bands :)

I got some new clothes for Emily Rose yesterday. They were on clearance at Target (small world clothing). Shoes don't fit well but they might after heat stretching (will try that later tonight).
      Here she is wearing the ballerina set. My mom and I had so much fun this morning dressing her in her new clothes. Photo story will be coming later.
      [​IMG]

This one I just had to post. It's a Krissy (barbie dress) with Ken sunglasses.
      [​IMG]

6. That makes for total cuteness.........;)

7. Ok my first photostory is now up on DoA here. Dollys are a great way to bring together mothers and daugthers. We had fun shooting and working on the words for it. Now I have to get some more rodeo props. They will come later. In the meantime enjoy this teaser pic from the story.
      [​IMG]

8. Oh I love little Emily Rose :aheartbea. I am chomping at the bit waiting for my Small Comfort to make it home.
      Thanks for sharing ;)

9. I love the outfits your Emily Rose is wearing. Especially the one with the glasses. That made me smile, Calliope. Off to read the story now.

10. So cute picture!!! Did you make this great outfits?

11. Thank you. The outfits were made by the lovely mimisstuff!

12. ^__^ Thank you!

13. Soo very excited to finally be able to share pictures of my sweet Nixie. She came over the weekend and I have been having soo much fun tinkering with her. What a fun little baby she is!!!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. How cute... such a small bundle of sunshine.
      Congratulations on your new addition!

MaggieMay

15. Nixie is precious. I love her props and the bow on her head. So cute!

16. Adorable! I love the one on the beach, those shades made me laugh! :aheartbea

17. Mustangsally your baby is just so cute! Wow, you found such adorable props, love that baby bottle :aheartbea

18. Thanks ladies......it is fun to have a wittle baby around to spoil ;)
      My Puki Nissa even seems to enjoy her and that is rare as Nissa is not usually easily amused :lol:
      [​IMG]

19. That's such a cute photo of them. I'm so glad Nissa loves Nixie.

20. I really thought long and hard about getting a brownie small comfort. It was such a temptation! In the end though, I knew I'd use a brownie-brownie more than small comfort, so I couldn't justify the price. :(

I was wondering though, now my brownie has arrived, i want to make a photo story. Would any of you be willing to collaborate with me with your small comfort?