1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Female dolls, big boobs or small?

Jan 15, 2017

1. It honestly depends on the character they are meant to represent. For example, I have a character, Marlin, who is shelled with a small bust Angel Phillia because her character is built small. Contrast that with her girlfriend who is going to be shelled by a tall and curvy DS Amanda with a medium bust, which is noticeably larger when compared to my small bust Angel Phillia

2. I think a large bust looks more glamorous, but I like my dolls to have heavily exaggerated proportions. But if I go for a large bust, I like it to look natural. I can't stand when it's just two semi-spheres stuck onto the chest with nipple points.

3. I prefer big boobs, though I only have yosds.

4. I prefer the larger bust. Too bad, that all the bodies I like is almost total flat... And most large bust dolls looks like barbie. I really like to find some nice body, with lovely big boobs.

5. I prefer larger busts, but a lot of them look off to me when I look at them. So I typically find myself veering towards smaller busts.

6. I'm more into small busts dolls. But again...I'm not into fanservice from those anime/manga either :3nodding:

7. Even in a real life I am leaning towards smaller front, even thou I can appreciate nice woman chest. But actually, the HUGE ones are giving me nightmares. Sorry, ladies. The natural ones are pain in the butt and the fake ones (we're talking about the extremely huge you can break your chin with them while running) are human stupidity. But when I see lady with really big chest, I want to hide, I feel not good. It's just really something in my head.
      So thanks to this I am looking for the smaller bust for my planned girl doll. Because these huge melons some companies are making are scaring me to death. As much as real big chests.

8. When I look at dolöfie dream dynamites I' m like "what the hay?"
      I mean, these boobs are bigger than her face..I really like dolls with large boobs, but not too big, but flat chested female bjds are also really cool!

9. It very much depends on the character. I tend to go with whatever is going to best suit the concept even if it's not like my favorite option. If I am talking purely astheticly, I perfer them to be small.

10. Not too large and not too small. In the middle really. Always safe with clothing that way.

11. The smaller the better.

12. I tend to prefer child-like sculpts with no female chest parts at all. My tiny SD girl has a chest that can be considered on the bigger than average side and for me personally the twins just get in the way. I do like her curves and it would look unnatural if she had curves and no chest at all so I tend to just go with it.

If I could choose I'd probably edge towards an average or smaller than average chest size but it would also depend on the character they would be.

13. My first SD is.. Boobtastic. Dressing her will be tricky if she decides to go for more fitted items than t-shirts.... I almost wish I'd gone down a boob size. But her proportions were closest to my own and therefore most familiar, so I got the large bust. Eventually I suspect I'll remove her nipples at least.

One day I will have an "after top surgery" doll who will be much more androgynous and flat-chested.

14. For me, the bust size depends on the character but I definitely seem to prefer the medium to small busts for girls. I only have one girl at the moment, with more planned for the future, and she's has medium sized breast and they're perfect. I really can't imagine myself having a doll with large or even glamour breasts.

15. I prefer small bust and think of most of my dolls as more child like.

16. Although i like the aesthetics of large bust, it's a pain for clothing. So I'd rather go for smaller bust.

17. I prefer mid bust,not too big or too small,lol

18. As with others, it depends on the character haha. I have small chested girlies and I have more voluptuous ladies. When I'm looking at a doll, I look more at the head sculpt, and I usually have a character in mind when getting a new doll.

19. i would like a robust female big boobs and a little chubby like Venus from the painting.

20. I prefer small bust. Maybe because I have a little chest!
      But I agree: it dépends on the sculpt and the character that you have in mind.