1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Female dolls, big boobs or small?

Jan 15, 2017

1. I definitely prefer smaller busts for my girls. It's strange as I usually prefer variety among other aspects of my dolls bodies, but when it comes to my girls, I like all of them to be small breasted. Unfortunately it's more difficult finding mature, smaller busts in 1/3 size, so my bigger girls tend to have more medium sized chests. It's not ideal, but I work with what I can afford/is available.

2. I just tend to stick with medium or small sized. Big busts is not really realistic, and some clothes doesn't fit right.

3. I prefer small to medium, a lot of the bigger busts look like beach balls :L

4. Depends on the character and age of my dolls. They usually have bigger breasts since they look better in the sexy outfits I get for them and I like to portray them as very sensual. I like these curves~
      My next lady though is going to be a lot younger and petite so she'll get a small bust.

5. Personally, I prefer -very- small size busts. I think it's because I prefer the dolls being somehow "genderneutral". My Kid Delf Ani has a flat chest, like really flat, and I love it. Anyways my DollZone Celine has a medium size bust and I'm okay with it as well, probably because of her character (she looks more feminine and is older in age, for example compared to my other dolls. They all look more between 14 and 17, while Celine is about 21).

6. I prefer small breasts on a doll. I just like a more athletic body in general. My ideal doll body is athletic, slightly muscular, and with only slight curves (I really don't like a small waist). This body type gives me lots of options for clothes, too.

7. I always prefer small or medium boobs, but of course it depends of the doll personality. I would buy a doll with big boobs if her character needed it

8. I like variety in my dolls,so I like them to have different bust sizes.

9. I mostly like small bust sizes! However, I am sort of craving a curvy doll sometime in the near future. Right now my favorite body shape is small breasts with wide hips. :)

10. I like both small and big, it depends on my dolls character. I think all boobs are beautiful so I have all different sized on my dollies :)

11. I have 5 female dolls at the moment. All with different sized busts.
      My SD girls bust isn't very large. I feel it suits her body well and doesnt stick out.
      Now I have 4 MNFs. One with cutie, one small, and two large.
      And I have to say I prefer the small bust of the three.
      I'm not sure if I prefer smaller busts because I'm a bit small chested myself.
      But I like it because it's in the middle. Not to big, not to small.
      And as others have said, looks better in clothes.
      Sometimes the large bust just sticks out to much for me. Haha.

12. This totally depends on my characters. I plan on making most of my Original Characters from games into dolls. Some have small boobs, some have big, its the same with body shape some of my OC's are curvy, some more muscular ^o^ My first dolly will be small/medium chested because shes a very slender elf, but I have plans for a huge chested lady later xD

13. I like variety, but often it actually comes down to which chest was sculpted better. A lot of bigger chest sizes look fake or TOO huge, and some small chests don't look realistic either but just look like small balls attached... :nowords:
      Also, I wish there was a really flat chested option available for most chest pieces. Sometimes the smallest chest size is actually fairyl average chest size. I'd like characters who are actually flat, and I'd also like to make androgynous characters so it would be nice to have flatter chest sizes available.

14. It largely depends on the character. My little girls have nothing up there to speak of. It's only natural. My adult women, though, they tend to have large breasts. It just comes down to personal preference. It can make certain things difficult, though. My adult female dolls are lesbians. I imagine it's difficult enough to have a man and a woman kiss with a large muscular chest and a large pair of breasts coming into contact, but it's a total pain to have my girls kiss. Their breasts do a great job of keeping their lips from easily connecting :doh

15. I prefer smaller to medium-sized busts. Most larger busts suffer from balloon boob syndrome way, way too much for my liking.

#75 Selenae, Feb 27, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    16. Both, what I don't like is medium. I tend not to like anything average. I prefer the large and curvy figures, but also appreciate slim, willowy figures.

17. I always thought I'd like large breasts on my girl dolls because I think boobs make a lot of clothes look better. But I have a dollfie dream and she has a small bust and a large bust and I only ever use the small bust. So I guess it really depends on the doll. I think all sizes of breasts are great because every body is beautiful! :D

18. I've pretty much stuck to Dollzone and doll chateau and it seems as though all of their dolls have small boobs, but I really would like to have a big boned doll for character purposes.

19. I'm a fan of the smaller busts, personally, and I think it might just be because I have a pretty small chest size. While searching the sites I always find myself leaning towards the dolls with smaller chest sizes or just guys in general.

For some reason, the bigger chests just look sculpted weird to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. I prefer busts that are substantial but not watermelons. Far too many times the bust is soooo big it's utterly unrealistic and has me dreaming of hybrids or looking elsewhere. I don't mind smaller busts either, but only if it fits the character. Like others, I prefer a bust that's closer to my size (and I'm actually quite busty) BUT it has to look natural!

@Mishaila I don't blame you! There's such a weird gap in the DD's bust sizes; from barely there, substantial, definitely augmented, and yikes! o.o