1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Finding pants and other clothing for Unidoll Real boys?

Mar 21, 2007

1. Hound shirts fit the torso, although long sleeves are a little too long. Regular SD size shirts are very tight in the shoulders and tend to pull back, because of the thickness of the back.

Anything with long sleeves, had better have a button opening at the end. Jace's right hand is finger-splayed too wide for some sleeves to get over them. I expect winter coats will be a problem.

Beachgirlnikita's short-sleeve tees fit him like a dream (and also fit on regular 60cm boys, just a little looser).

Pantswise, he seems to fit in Hound pants, Iplehouse-boy sized pants. They're not too much of a problem.

Feet are bigger, and you'll have to measure before buying shoes!

2. Jace must have some of the biggest thighs in the BJD world! Does anyone know where I can get some nice pants for this guy that doesn't look like he's about to split the zipper? LOL.

Don

3. Hound sized pants fit although the are a bit too long, but you could fix that easily:)

4. Do the Dollmore male model clothes fit Jace at all? *plans ahead*
      xXx

5. Probably not.Their hips and waists are, I think, about two centimeters too narrow for any of their pants to fit Jace. But as Berniak said, Hound pants should fit him. (I've been looking around for clothes for my Ark, and Hound hip/waist measurements are an almost perfect match to Jace/Ark. Hound's hips are half a centimeter bigger around than Jace's and Ark's are.)

6. Okay, thanks for the info! I really wanted that pinstripe suit on there - but I'm sure I can find another one. :)
      xXx

7. Ok after seeing a Jace up close and personal I can say they have large thighs O.O

I had to custom make a new pattern for pants for my friend's Jace doll since the one's I had designed (a slim close fit) for DoTs, Lati, Delf and the 70 cm DollZone boys didn't end up working (too tight in the thigh). If the pant is a more relaxed fit it might be ok :)

I'll see if I can get my friend out again and take some pics to compare the thigh widths on the pants I made her versus some of the other ones i have on hand made up.

8. He has got an amazing body but he is not the easiest boy to dress! I drafted patterns for him, and it took a couple of trial muslins to fit his pants. His thighs are well muscled and quite large just above his knees ,so only baggy pants from other companies would fit.

Also beware of pants that are tight at the ankle, he has got longer and wider feet than other BJD I guess that's why he stands so solidly on his own, but you may find you have to take his feet off to put his pants on if they are too narrow.I find that a shaped waistband fits his waistline better .

Another problem spot also when buying clothes: cuffs! His amazing hands are very wide because the fingers are spread out. So you have to have good size opening at cuffs to accomodate them.

I have been chained to my sewing machine because of him, but he sure looks good all dressed up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I've had great luck with SD16 pants on Jace.

10. I did not have luck getting most of the Hound-sized pants I ordered to fit my Jace's thunder thighs - they were too slim. Pants that are a more relaxed fit on a Hound are more likely to do well on the Jace - I borrowed a pair of Cheerydoll cargo pants from a friend that fit him perfectly. I did have to cuff them just a bit if I'm remembering right, though.

11. Would clothes for Hound also fit Unidoll Ark? I mean, obviously, stuff like sleeves or pant-legs might be a bit too long but basically, could you fit an Ark into a pair of Hound-jeans, e.g.?