1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

First look at KDoll Khan

Jul 12, 2006

1. okay so i might be developing a slightly unhealthy obsession with this doll. omg. he's just gorgeous. he MIGHT just make it to grail doll status...which no other doll has made before. i like him that much.

2. I'm like 99% sure I'm buying him. Free shipping is just a cherry on top! ^____^

3. Hope no one minds me cross posting this information, but if you're in my shoes and don't exactly have the funds to buy him just yet, this is good news!
      I emailed K-doll and wanted to share the reply...

Is Khan limited?
      A: "Khan BASIC is on the primary sales. Secondary sales is not scheduled yet."
      (So there will be a second order period.)

I also noticed they added a layaway page if you're interested in that option.
      http://k-doll.com/shop/khan-basic-layaway

I'll be waiting for the next order period and saving up in the meantime. I never wanted a 70cm bjd, but I love his features.

4. I came here to let everyone know about layaway option, but chai_fiend got here first haha XD

But I also emailed Ku Jeong Eun to ask about skin color, since Khan is apparently only available in Normal Skin. She said she still has to plan about the next sales, so she doesn't know, buuut there is a chance! (: K-Doll heads were offered in three skin options, which two were white skins, so I don't see why she wouldn't offer that option in the future.

5. K-doll, their head after make-up always bring you a big surprise. i love kusp head, but i miss him.T.T

6. That face is gorgeous, especially the eyes.

7. Yep, he is gorgeous! And I will have one coming to me~ I'm changing out a character shell for this guy, which is funny because he started out as a K-Doll Kill_U 2nd but he went through a lot of changes and now he will be a K-Doll once gain! I am just so happy about this!! :fangirl:

8. I just ordered this guy ._.;;; ... and since I'm in Hong Kong I picked up some eyes and a lovely 70cm DollHeart fukubukuro for him containing a lovely suit x3

9. ahhhhh those of you who have ordered better post box openings! i'm dying to see this boy outside of company pictures ;A; i mean, i like him so much he's teetering on the brink of becoming grail doll!

10. can't wait to see the owner pics!

11. I've only just discovered this gorgeous guy, and of course his preorder is over! :( I hope everyone who gets him spams him a ton!

12. Aw, that's too bad.. =/ But don't worry, I've sent the artist an email a couple of weeks ago and she said this is only the first pre-order for Khan. That means she has plans to sell him again (:

13. Yay! Maybe I'll have money for him then... He is just.... YUM. Even with no money, I was tempted to buy him. Hopefully, he'll stick around and have several selling periods.

14. I'm hoping for him to have a second selling period too! Just, a little bit in the future so my wallet is ready... ;)

15. I just received my boy ~ OMG he is not only taller, but really a bit BIGGER than all of my other dolls @o@ but he's very nice, the quality is nice. His box is just HUGE. I ordered mine without face-up so he might be ready for photos next week ^^

16. ahh! please post pictures of him when he's ready solarsenshi​! ;v; I'm really excited to see this boy outside company photos! did you do a box opening for him? :O

17. Oh my goodness!!!!! Please post photos of him asap!!! :D :fangirl:

18. Haaaaa~ Really looking forward to your pictures, solarsenshi!!

19. I got my Khan too! Here's a overview so far:

He stands well straight from the box. Sitting is not an issue. I haven't tried to dress him yet, noting that his hands are HUGE. I don't know if it will be possible to dress him in many things without taking his hands off. His feet are large too, I'll need to see what fits him, probably some of the oversized SD17 shoes. Hand mobility will be halped with some sueding, foot mobility is fine as is.

Proportions are overalll good in the head/body ratio. A lot of his length seems to be in his hips, so he'll get a nice low-rise look in pants (if you like that~) Construstion and resin feel is very nice. He looks really nice next to the comparable size boys; Soom Super Gems, the Dollshes and the LLT boys. Overall he fits in well with my crew style-wise - not too stylized, not too realistic.

The only "issues" I'm finding, slightly snappy elbows (pretty typical for double jointed elbows, sueding will fix), snappy head (needs a KIP), and while the locks in his kness prevent them from buckling, they seem to want to bend backwards (but he stands without this being an issue).

His head sculpt is beautiful in person <333, he's def going to take 12-14mm eyes (nothing too round) and a 8-9 wig, closer to an 8 than a 9.

I'd take some blank pics but I am sick and don't have the energy atm. ;__;

20. Thank you so much for the info, idrisfynn! It sounds pretty good so far. Even though I'm not considering keeping the body, it's nice to hear positive feedback about it. Maybe I'll come to want him sooner or later, hahaha XD

Can't wait to see pictures!! Even if they're blank, I'm severely curious to see his face >w< I'm gonna finish my layaway in the next couple of weeks and I'm very excited!! &#9829;