1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Flat chested girl body??

Jan 2, 2006

1. Actually the Volks store in LA has spare parts you can buy... the have everything but the heads for sale --- torsos, arms, legs, hands, feet.... Dunno how much it would cost to peice one together, but the torso alone is $220...

2. Let's revive a super old thread! I'm wondering what the flattest chested female bodies are too. Especially those compatible with Luts heads, but anything you know about would be great. :)

3. I'm not sure how compatible these are with a Luts head, but these are the small busts that spring to mind:

Supia's small bust option is quite tiny
      Dollstown 15 and 17 year old bodies
      Spiritdoll Elegance girl
      Merry Doll Round Komorebi body
      Twigling makes an almost completely flat chested girl- that's the A option bust
      April Story A breast type is very small

I'm sure there are more but this is just off the top of my head.

4. My SD gang are mostly children so I'm looking out for the same sort of thing. So far I have:

- a few girls on Volks SD10 and Swarrico bodies,
      - One on the SD13Girl Seirei (the asexulal "angel" bodies)
      - One on Luts Delf girl boddy with the boobs modded flat.
      - One on an old Customs House girl body
      - One on a long-limbed SD10 boy body with the bits modded off

All of which work well and give a bit of variety of build in the family. The modded Luts body is extremely skinny compared to the rest - slim enough to wear MSD dresses but they come up way short on her.

Oh, and I have a tomboy on the 13 year DollsTown body which does have breasts but so small they don't show under boys clothing:
      [​IMG]
      It doesn't even show that much in girl clothing:
      http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/clothsprogs/Dolls/IMG_3058_zpssmjuvicz.jpg

I hope this helps you - I shall watch the thread in the hopes of getting some more ideas for more variation

Teddy

5. @BlitheFool That was a great list - thank you! I'm going to go look all those up.

@Teddy Thank you! Yes, I was actually looking for a customizer for a while to do my girl's Delf body. I wasn't happy with much of the work I've seen, and am kind of considering doing it myself. Thank you so much for the list!

6. You're welcome, if pictures of any of my girls would help, just let me know.

Teddy

7. She's super cute @SoiKa ! I love her dramatic makeup.

8. BlitheFool, thank you -) she's a tricky little elf -)

9. White body and white Fairyland delf head have very good matching. I compared body with my old Luts delf head - head is little yellowed. but I think it because head very old and yellow itself.

10. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's posted in this thread, especially the OP because I was have such trouble finding the perfect body for my MerryDollRound Fang who I wanted to hybrid until I saw the Switch girl body....thanks so much!

11. Volks has also released an SDGrG with a flat chest, in case someone wanted the slender curves, ability to wear the heels and poseability of their newer dolls.

She's boyishly flat and its adorable.

Only adding to this because I love her.

12. The Granado Female Nuevo has a very small bust option. I've been recommending it everywhere. And the DT Elf body.