1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Flonne / Atelier Momoni feedback list

Nov 7, 2006

1. I bought couple of momoni jeans, and they're beyond amazing!!! I'm definitely hooked now:lol: Thank you for such great style. I've become a fan!

I don't even need to mention how awesome whole purchase experience was. ^^

2. Flonne's works are beautiful! I highly recommend her :D

3. I bought one of Flonne's bunny outfits for my Yo-SD, and it is AMAZING. The stitching and seams are flawless, and the fit is perfect. I will definitely be ordering again! :)

4. Bought a pair of shoes from Flonne, they are in great condition and arrived in good time, and Flonne was very friendly to deal with :aheartbea

5. I bought some Unoa size clothes from Flonne and I am so happy with the quality, fit and design of these clothes. I will be buying from Flonne again and I would recommend her to everyone.

6. Excellent transaction with Flonne - she makes beautiful high-quality doll clothes!

Carolyn

7. WoW, I 've seen the pics, but the final product was far greater than I ever expected!!!! My Mocha and Cream loves it and I WILL order more in the future!!!!

8. I bought some clothes from Flonne and they are perfect and beautiful ! Flonne does amazing work very fastly ! She is very nice to deal with. Thanks again !

9. I bought some jeans and t-shirts for my unoas from Flonne. They are the most amazing clothes and so beautifully made. The jeans are just gorgeous and the attention to detail is just outstanding!!

~Resin Angels~

10. I just bought a body from Flonne and it arrived quickly, beautifully packaged and in better condition than described. I would not hesitate to deal with Flonne again. She was a delight from the first PM.

Thank you!

11. I bought a Nanuri´07 head from Flonne.
      I recomend her to every one!!!
      Thanks for all!!!

12. Picture here

It's detailed and seams are carefully serged. Beautiful fabrics. Very high quality outfit.
      It came home within 3 working days despite being Christmas crazy-and-busy days.
      Very nice to deal with her.

13. I bought some clothes from Flonne, (you can take a look to them on my flickr)
      They are really good made, they are professional made clothes, they are very realist clothes.
      I recommend her! <3

14. I bought a girl sweater from Flonne through her Atelier Momoni shop. It is wonderful is quality and definitely above my expectations! The packaging is also very cute. I enjoyed shopping from her shop ^^.

15. I cant say enough nice things about this wonderful seller.. A true gem to the DOA Marketplace..

: )

16. I brought a wig from Flonne. Wonderful and smooth transaction. I highly recommend her. ^^

17. I ordered some clothing for my lati's, as always I am never disappointed and in awe of how special her clothing always arrives. She now packages them all in such sweet packaging, Flonne has high standards for how very piece of her clothes turns out perfectly and are presented perfectly.

[​IMG]

Thank you for another special order!! &#9829;

18. I bought a Ch doll from Flonne. It's simply lovely!!!
      Perfect transaction, very kind and fast seller! Thank you very much!!! ^_^

19. I recieved my pants that i ordered from her pre-order ! they are just perfect ! thank you so much Flonne ! :D