1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Flonne / Atelier Momoni feedback list

Nov 7, 2006

1. I bought a pair of YoSD shoes and the transaction went perfect! Kind and fast shipment. Thanks!

2. I bought a pair of eyes from Flonne!
      She was so kind and fast to ship.
      Items are like described.

Thanks
      Sara

3. Bought a number of times from Atelier Momoni, and Flonne has some of the nicest stuff on the BJD clothing market. All items are wonderfully constructed, fit perfectly and are of gorgeous design. Always got her store bookmarked to see what new things she makes :)

4. I bought a pair of leeke shoes from Flonne and they arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I also bought a shirt from her and it is of the best quality. I cannot wait for my girl to try it on.

I hope that I can take part in another pre-order soon. I look forward to buying from Flonne again soon. :)

5. I had a wonderful transaction with Flonne, despite the holidays she was able to work with me and I got the model exactly when I needed it too and it even included a a wonderful card wishing me the best of my holiday. I was able to keep in contact with her the entire time and it was simply a wonderfull experience. I highly recomened her for any transaction!

6. I purchased several Lati Yellow dresses and outfits, and they were very well made and beautifully designed. I'm sure I'll be back to order more in the future, I love these fashions for my tinies!

7. I bought Flonnes Magnificent Pinky white Narae! I could not be more pleased! The doll arrived in Prefect pristine condition, with gifts! Flonne is super cool to communicate with too, she was so nice, & she answered "ALL" of my curious questions! Thanks so much for allowing me to adopt my dream doll, & for enjoying a wonderful Purchasing experiance!!!:D:D:D

8. Flonne just bought my spare Suji head from me. She was a complete pleasure to deal with and paid quickly and was always friendly and polite in PMs. She was very understanding when I accidentally mistyped my PP addy and canceled the original payment and sent the payment to the correct addy super fast. I look forward to future transactions with her.

9. I have ordered 3 times so far, but definitely going to order again. Lola is super sweet and super nice, ready to answer all my silly questions. I also bought my first bjd from her, my little melo*.
      Thank you so much! ~