1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~*-Forbidden's Feedback-*~~

Jul 1, 2007

1. I participated in a group order with Forbidden and she did a great job with everything.

Thanks alot!

2. This is my 2nd time working with Forbidden. I participated in a Dollmore group order, and couldn't have ben more pleased with Forbidden again :aheartbea

3. I participated in Forbidden's first GO. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I would totaly join one of her orders again!

4. Also participated in Forbbiden's Dollmore group order. Couldnt have gone better, would happily jump on board another~!

5. Forbidden was a wonderful host for the Dollmore group order I was a part of. She was well organized and kept up good communication all the way through. I would happily do business with her again. ^_^

6. I joined Forbidden's Dollmore group order. Super communication, updates all the way from joining to arrival, and quick shipping with lovely packaging. :D

7. I was in Forbidden's GO for Dollmore. She was wonderful to deal with and kept us up to date on everything. I'd join her next one in a heartbeat. :) Thanks again for running it!

8. I joined a group order run by Forbidden, and it was such a breeze! She was always in communication - which was really important to me. I'd gladly join a group order run by her again!!!

9. Forbidden ran a Dollmore group with me in it, it was 100% fast and when my item was accidentally lost, she told me right away! But it arrived the next day, I would definitely work with Forbidden again!

10. I bought a hoodie from Forbidden. She was super friendly, great communication, and shipped the item really quickly. ^^

I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

11. I joined Forbidden's Dollmore Group Order. Great communication and organization. The item ordered was shipped out as soon as possible and arrived in wonderful condition. Waiting for her next Group Order! Thank you~!

12. part of the Dollmore order here!

I was amazed how well it all went, for both her first order and my first order... I thought that would impend to utter Doom, but apparently Doom was having an off day.

We all updated each other on how thigns were going and I was happy to recieve my order earlier then expected. Quite wonderful experience!

13. Forbidden organized a small F2bmade GO, and she was just wonderful! Great communication, willing to alter a few things, and overall, was an excellent GO organizer. Thanks!

14. I joined Forbidden's F2BM group order, and I couldn't be happier :D
      Everything was perfect, and she was great organizing it.

Thanks so much! <3

15. Participated in a group order from dollmore run by forbidden! Great comminication throughout....was nice enough to let me join the group order for a pair of eyes (originally the order was for us/canada only). Thanks so much hun for everything:D

16. Forbidden participated in a group order that I ran (for shoes)... she paid on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

THANK YOU Forbidden! :)

17. I bought a skirt and a scarf from Forbidden, and was extremely pleased with the transaction. She was very nice, kept in communication, and shipping was really fast; items are in perfect condition! I hope to buy from her again! :D Thank you very much.

18. I purchased a doll body from Forbidden recently, and everything was super. :D She let me pay with a short layaway, and even though I paid way ahead of schedule, she was still ready to ship the body out very quickly! I was so impressed!
      It was also packed very, very well. I could probably use the packing foam to make a pillow big enough for me, there's so many. xD
      Last of all, she was very quick with communication and updates (not to mention just being fun to talk to XD), and she was even nice enough to throw in some yummy extras for me. *-* Thanks so much!

19. Participated in a Dollmore group order ran by Forbidden-
      She was an excellent hostess; kept us updated and shipped out everything promptly-
      Would love to deal with her again- Highly recommended!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

20. I was in a GO run by Forbidden. She did a WONDERFUL job keeping us updated and making everything run smoothly and fast!
      I would love to be in one of her GO's again in the future!