1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~*-Forbidden's Feedback-*~~

Jul 1, 2007

1. I participated in Forbidden's latest Dollmore Group Order. She was extremely professional and kept everyone updated about the order status. She very nicely posted the tracking number for the order, and even sent me an individual tracking number for my own items once she had mailed them.
      :) My items were well packed, and she sent them out quickly once they were in her hands.

I would certainly take part in another order run by Forbidden!

2. Joined a Dollmore GO ran by Forbidden and she was so good with it!
      Despite some bumps, totally not her fault but Dollmore's for lagging in shipping, she kept everyone updated through the whole GO. Even the little details which I must say was appreciated by everyone. My things were shipped quickly and everything got to me safe and sound. I would so love to join another GO that Forbidden runs! :aheartbea :aheartbea

3. Was in one of her Dollmore Group Order. She very nice great at get promlbems fix very fast. And all round nice person. Hope to do other group other with you soon.

4. Yet another (and I have a feeling not the last) successful Dollmore group order hosted by Forbidden. Items shipped fast, packed well, and Forbidden was as nice and accommodating as ever! Thank you, Forbidden! :aheartbea

5. I participated on a Dollmore Go, I really enjoy it because she host it very good, I would like to join with her again. Nice packaging, fast shipping, Thank so much. Patty.

6. I joined a Dollmore group order hosted by Forbidden for the second time. Wonderful as always, and I'll definitely join again (because I undoubtedly forgot something! :XD:).

7. Definitely one of the sweetest people I've done business with on DoA! Forbidden is just so pleasant and friendly. I did two splits with her and it was a rather long-term transaction, which I'm usually wary of, but they went so perfectly. Very trustworthy and reliable. I not only would do business with her again, I in fact hope that we do!

8. I'd definitely do business with Forbidden again. I was in her Dollmore GO, and everything went smoothly. Even when we had trouble with the company she always kept us well appraised of the situation! Thumbs up all the way!

9. I participated in several group orders Forbidden held. She was very kind and helpful throughout the transactions. Highly recommended!

10. Forbidden ran a Dollmore Group Order that I participated in and I must say that I have never seen a member run an order as organized as she does. XD Definitely one of the more awesome group orders I've been in. Would definitely join another!

11. Participated in Forbidden's recent For My Doll group order to buy two wigs. She had excellent communication and was friendly to deal with. The wigs were sent promptly upon arrival and are absolutely gorgeous! Would definitely consider participating in future group orders she organizes!

12. I participated in her group order and everything went just great!

13. Yo girl, dropping by,the wigs are here today, and they are perfect!!!!! I would so join more group order from you!

14. I was in on a For My Doll group order run by Forbidden and everything went very smoothly. I'm definatly going to be joining more of her orders in the future. :)

15. Worked with forbidden on a 4 my doll group order. She's wonderful to deal with. Good commuincation and very fast to ship after my lazy butt sent my postage payment. I can't wait for another G.O. run by her!

16. I was apart of Forbidden's For My Doll GO, and it was just a wonderful experiance for my first GO to join. Wonderful communication and updating of the order. Will be sure to join other GO's she runs!

17. Forbidden hosted a For My Doll group order that I was part of. Wonderful communication, constant updates, and just an all-out pleasure to work with!

A+ Recommended

18. Was part of the For My Doll GO and loved it. Couldn't be happier! Will definitely do it again and thanks so much!

19. Bought an absolutely adorable hoodie and sock set from Forbidden! It was shipped quickly and got here in perfect condition! Would happily do business with again! -^^-

20. I was in a GO Forbidden ran and it went smooth :D she even put up with my indecisiveness to join other GO she was running XD. She kept everyone well informed, shipped quickly, I love the product, and I really enjoyed the experience. She's even in a GO I'm currently running and I find her most pleasant.

\^o^/ gold star~! Thank you X3