1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~*-Forbidden's Feedback-*~~

Jul 1, 2007

1. I participated in a For My Doll group order run by Forbidden. Her communication is *excellent* and she's extremely polite and helpful. She shipped immediately after receiving the stuff and the wig arrived well packaged. I highly recommend her group orders. :D

2. I also participated in Forbidden's For My Doll Group Order. It was Easy and Effortless! The wigs were definitely well-packed (in a nice sturdy box). I'd join a group order run by Forbidden any time! :)

3. I participated in Forbidden's Luts group order. She ran everything very smoothly and it was a fantastic group order to be a part of!

Thank you, Forbidden! :)

4. She ran a Luts group order..some of the stuff was out of stock but she went out of the way to ask them to move some over to the english site. Thanks a bunch! We got the stuff safe and sound and I would definitely go in on another group order with her. :D

5. I also participated in Forbidden's Luts GO. The item I wanted was out of stock on their English site, but per her request Luts moved some stock from one of their other sites.

She is very friendly, communicates beautifully and it very well organised. I will be looking for more of her group orders in the future.

6. i was in Luts GO hosted by Forbidden.
      -was very organized
      -kept everything up to date
      -everything was in the package and shipped out quickly

thank you so much for hosting a wonderful group order :aheartbea

7. I joined in a Luts GO with Forbidden. Great communication, fast shipping, and quick updates! It was great doing this order with you =D

8. YAY FOR FORBIDDEN! :D I participated in her FMD (For My Doll) group order, and I was quite pleased. ^_^ The communication was wonderful. Unfortunately, the company sent my wig in the wrong color, but Forbidden was (as always!) quick to update me and let me know what was going on. :D I received the correct wig in a timely fashion, and I am incredibly pleased. ^_^ Thank you!!!

9. I was in a group order organized by Forbidden. It was really fast and went smoothly. I'd love to work with her again!

10. Forbidden ran an extremely efficient group order, and I'd be happy to join another group order from her in the future. Thanks!!

11. I participated in Forbidden's group order for Luts, and the communication was great, updates regularly, and fast shipping! Thanks again! :)

12. I participated in Forbidden's Dollmore group order. Everything went very smoothly and my item arrived in great condition. I would definitely recommend doing business with Forbidden, as she kept us all updated frequently, and handled herself in a very professional manner throughout the transaction. Thanks again, Forbidden!!

13. I participated in both Luts and DollMore GO's that were ran the superly awesome Forbidden. She held onto my Luts items as we waited for our DollMore items to come in. Then all items were shipped quickly and nicely. I'm already in another GO of Forbidden's and I am happy to keep doing business with her.

14. I just took part in a Dollmore group order run by Forbidden. She is so wonderfully organized and professional with this! Very impressive.

If I need something else little in the future and am thinking of joining a G.O. I'll definitely look for one with her name on it as the organizer!

15. I participated in a Dollmore GO by Forbidden. Everything went smoothly, communication was great, absolutely perfect as always!

16. Participated in Dollmore GO. She keeps you and the thread updated and is polite and professional. Definatly making sure to keep an eye out for her for my next purchase!

17. Forbidden participated in a Fairyland split I was running and was a pleasure to work with. She was always prompt with replies, was incredibly friendly, and paid quickly. I would gladly work with her again in any future GOs or splits that might came up. Thank you so much!! :) (And you have to let me know when your Nanuri comes in and what you decide on for a body!!)

18. I recently enjoyed a Dollmore group order with Forbidden. Communication was thorough and frequent and shipping, once recieved, was brilliantly fast. I am very pleased.

19. I was in a Dollmore GO ran by Forbidden. She communicated very well though out the whole transaction! This is my third time doing business with Forbidden, and I will defintily do business with her again!!! :D

20. I participated in another GO by forbidden, this time with dollmore. Great transactions and,~ again, fast shipping! There were a few mistakes made by dollmore, but Forbidden kept us all out of the dark~~ I am definitely going to do more business with her~<3