1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Foveo Discussion

Mar 6, 2016

1. Oh my god I just might cry because he is gorgeous!!!!! kjebjkewfkjewkjwe he's gorgeous uggghhh :D:chibi:aheartbea congratsssss!!! I'm a big fan of your Vincent now haha!

2. @oninochi
      She's so badass! I love her vibe and how cool she is. Her tattoos are awesome too! May I ask who did them? :3nodding:
      Can't wait to see her complete though! I kinda wish I could see and meet in person every owner of a Vincent because I loooove how different everyone's Vincent is to another :lol:

3. @inky_doric
      I'm glad she gives you those vibes. She's a bit of a darker character and that's exactly what I was trying to portray.
      As for her customization, I did all of it ;v;
      Face, body, tattoos, piercings it was a 2 month long fiasco tbh.
      But I'm absolutely in love with her and the work was totally worth it.

4. @oninochi
      Thank you! Haha, now I have to decide what wig to put on him...the one he was wearing doesn't go with the new faceup. :doh
      Aw, well.
      And I LOVE your girl's tatooooooos! They are gorgeous. She's really coming along!

@inky_doric
      Oh, goodness, thank you! Hehe. Caspar is a very pretty boy so I decided to just have fun with his face. :whee:

Haha, and he decided he wanted to be called Caspar instead of Hermes...which is a bit silly because he still has the the character of Hermes...a minor god of messages, luxury, and serpents...but I guess he's named Caspar.

Ok, any thoughts on blonde Caspar?
      [​IMG]

#25 Lady Ravenswood, Oct 20, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    5. @Lady Ravenswood
      Oh gosh, thank you.
      Caspar is such a pretty name and I think he looks very handsome in blonde. Also can I say I love his very heavy lids and dark eyes? He's so gorgeous :love

6. Aw, thank you so much!
      Hehe, I re-dressed him in his tux and hat and he's lounging in a black chair in my living room like some kind of vampire. I...am ok with this. :lol:

7. @Lady Ravenswood ahhhhh!! Casper looks soooo good in blond! :thumbup

@oninochi
      :D she looks amazing! And her tattoos and her face up are gorgeous. I mean, wow, 2 months? Whoa~ That took so long BUT she looks sooooo awesome and the details of her blushing and face up are flawless :cheer congratssss~

8. Hello, it's me again :whee: I had this weird thought when I was ordering Vincent- what does he look like in different wigs? Well, it's not that weird, but I realized how nice it would be to have like a small database of how a Vincent sculpt looks like with different wigs, and I don't see any here on DoA. SO... I kind of made my own on FLICKR! Idk if this is okay to say here on the threads (I'll delete if it is! sorry omg). It's here though, if anyone wants to look! :dance I'm still waiting for other wigs that I got, but ahh, hopefully it'll be helpful :XD:

9. waiting for another preorder period for vincent~ by the way, do you guys know about Toast-Tommyxxx doll? i found its Wyatt looks so alike with vincent!!

10. A wig database is a good idea! Dolls can look so different with a wig change. So far Caspar looks good in blonde and dark brown wigs with his new faceup.

I haven't heard of Toast-Tommyxxx, I'll have to check it out!

Hahaha, my Caspar is still lounging about. I need to take a better photo of him. :3nodding:

Edit...better photo get-o! :whee:

[​IMG]

#31 Lady Ravenswood, Nov 2, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    11. AhhhhH!! He looks so good! Like a prince :chibi he's seriously gorgeous omggg~ and yes, I'll try maintaining this wig database haha!

12. ooooo I just googled that company and I think it's the teeth and droopy eyes that make Wyatt look like Vincent! The differences I see is that I think Wyatt has a longer/thinner face compared to Vincent and that Wyatt looks more Western? Not sure :sweat but Wyatt is pretty cute too :love
      And also... yes, I'm also waiting for another release of Vincent hahahaha :eusa_pray

13. @inky_doric
      Hehe, thank you!
      The funny thing is I've never been really into boy dolls since I've joined the hobby, but Caspar...I can just sit and stare at...he's so pretty. :drool

Well, my plan had been to spoil Caspar with fabulous clothes come next year, but my doll budget kinda is up in the air right now...hopefully I can get him some more snazzy outfits at some point. :pout:

14. Hi everyone!! I just put a Vincent head on layaway and I'm so excited!! Any body suggestions for a male NS??

15. Ah, sorry. My guy is WS so I honestly have no idea what the NS looks like. ^.^"
      I'm excited to see what you choose though! More Vincents, yes please! ^____^ <3 <3

16. I'm gonna surreptitiously bump this up because another order period for Vincent is opening up and I'm so, so tempted... He's gorgeous and would great for one of my characters, but I'm normally not one for impulse buying. But since he'd work so well for Shepard... I'm so torn! All the Vincents here are gorgeous, it just makes me want one even more. *_* But I promised my poor wallet I wouldn't buy any new dolls until I finished the one I just got. Ug, this is kind of a pointless post, but I feel the need to ramble about this gorgeous guy...

17. My Vincent is like the gem of my collection, I would say go for it!!

18. I could have sworn Vincent's head size was labeled as wearing an 8/9 size wig.. but uh, I accidentally bought a 9/10 wig and that fits mine way better. I also compared mine's head size with my Switch Dojin and they're totally different. Anyone else been having better luck with 9/10 wigs or do I just buy wigs that run really small?

19. Hm, I think he runs on the larger side of 8-9? I have mine in an Iplehouse 8-9 wig and it's snug, but does fit. He's probably stretched it out just for himself now. Lol.

And oh goodness! Another pre-order! Eep! Is it beyond stupid that I'm dead tempted to buy another one. Ahhh, he's soooo gorgeous though. I'd be happy with a whole collection of Vincents. :love

Haha, guess that puts me in the "go for it" camp. ;)

Tags: