1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Foveo Discussion

Mar 6, 2016

1. I agree, I'm really having to talk myself down from ordering another Vincent for no reason xD

2. Hehe, glad I'm not the only one! :thumbup

3. @hollowbackgirl and @Lady Ravenswood

I am here to join the club of "obsession with twin Vincents". I ordered mine in WS and the allure of having a NS companion is nipping away at me.

Do you guys have any more pics of Vincent? I'd like to see some different style. Lady Ravenswood, I LOVE your boy Casper. The costume and paint job is very cool. :)

4. You can see lots of pictures of my Vincent on my Instagram which is also hollowbackgirl
      I'm always on DoA on my phone so I can't post pictures here very often xD

5. Aw, thank you!
      Hm...I don't have any new photos that are any decent. Oops. I should take some more of him. :sweat

6. Well... I didn't order Vincent in the most recent pre-order, and now I'm kind of regretting it. :doh He really was perfect for this character... Does anyone have any Vincent pictures to ease my not-buyer's remorse? (Or make it worse...? :lol:)

7. Okay, I'm double-posting which is kind of crappy but oh well. :lol: I was wondering if anyone has the actual neck measurement for Vincent, because I can't find it anywhere! The website is kind of hard to navigate, but I'm pretty sure I've looked at every Vincent-related page and can't find an actual cm value. I'd like to start looking for bodies for Shep (the character for when I eventually get a Vincent), but I'm not sure where to start without that measurement!

8. I don't have a neck measurement but I have him on a spiritdoll elegance body which has a 10cm neck and it works great! I also had him on a resinsoul body which is also 10cm and ot also worked well!

9. Fantastic, thank you! I love the Elegance body. I was actually planning on getting one for one of my other boys too, so that works great! I can't wait to have Vincent, he's so lovely~ :D

10. His proportions on the elegance body are awesome, and the resin match is perfect!! Excited for you, Vincent is great <3

11. Yes! I have mine on a body with a 10 cm neck too! ^__^

12. Has anyone seen the new FOVEO boy preview pictures? His name is Dante: FOVEO

Looks like an older Vincent. I hope we get more pictures soon!

*edit: Samieru says he'll go on sale this Thursday!

#52 Dybbuk, May 29, 2017
      Last edited: May 29, 2017
    13. Yes! I'm trying not to be tempted. Oh no! Hehe. :chomp:

14. Same here! I really did fall in love with my Vincent head and the quality of her dolls so I'm severely tempted to get this SD boy. The only issue is (like always for me) is I hate having ANOTHER floating head. >_<

15. Dante is really gorgeous! But Vincent captured my heart... It's those teeth! :whee: But the Foveo style is really beautiful, I can totally see myself having several of them one day. :3nodding:

16. I just placed my order for a Dante in White Skin again. >_<; I want my Vincent and Dante to look related so thought I would keep the same skintone, even though it's a pain to fine WS bodies.

I agree @KiyoshiSenshi between the two, Vincent is my favorite FOVEO sculpt so far!!! I was hoping Dante would come with teeth, but I really love Dante's nose. I think he will work well for what I have in mind. :)

FOVEO says they will ship in July, hoping others will buy him!

17. #57 Dybbuk, Jul 8, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    18. Ooh! That's exciting! I'll have to go take a look. ^___^

19. @Dybbuk what amazing news! I have wanted Gella for a long time and had planned on buying her next preorder, but I do prefer SDs, so this almost seems like fate. Can't wait! :dance

20. @Calfuray : Awesome! I am so glad it worked out for you. I am considering her myself since I am also partial to SDs :D

I think she might be creating a body too!

Tags: