1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Foveo Discussion

Mar 6, 2016

1. Does anyone know how much Foveo heads are selling for currently? I've seen prices ranging from 165 to 200 on the sold threads and I just wanted to double check that they were accurate.

2. @oninochi : That's the range I've seen them at. Last one I saw listed sold for $200 easily.

My Dante shipped! :)<3

3. Ooh! I'm excited to see Dante ^___^

4. I saw that Foveo will be selling Gella in SD size this month. <3 I can't wait!

I was hoping to get her in white skin, but are there any known matches out there?

#64 poochiness, Aug 6, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    5. Omg! I can't wait! I have wanted Gella in SD size for what feels like forever :D:dance

6. Me too! I bought her in MSD size when she came out but I wished she had been SD.. now I'm really excited to have her in SD! xD I also think she would make an adorable boy?

7. Yeah, it seems like a pretty versatile sculpt! I don't know exactly what I will do with her yet, but now that I know she'll soon be released I can start planning :aheartbea

8. Any suggestions for girl bodies that will match Foveo's normal and white skin?
      I'm still unsure about what color I want to get her in. I think she will look great in both, but ultimately it will probably come down to the best resin match. Mismatched hybrids are a pet peeve of mine, so I would like to get the closest match possible. I know it is said that Volks is good, but I really don't like their bodies :sweat

9. @Calfuray and @poochiness

I took a photo for you. I have a WS Foveo Vincent. I don't have any perfect matches to his resin in my collection, but Light Limner is pretty close. Hope it helps. (The photo is taken on white computer paper, for reference. I didn't edit the color, so it is probably a little dark.)

[​IMG]

If Volks NS is a match, that leaves you with more options because more companies match their resins to Volks NS. Switch, for instance has a lovely girl body. ^__^

#69 Lady Ravenswood, Aug 16, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    10. Thank you so much! <3 I've not heard of Light Limner before. I'll have to check 'em out!

11. I went ahead and ordered Gella in WS. ;v; Anyone else going for her?

12. @poochiness : Congrats! I so badly want her but just underwent surgery and the medical bills are outstanding! No doll buying for a while... plus I have a layaway. I sincerely hope FOVEO will do another pre-order for her again because there is something so beautiful about the sculpt. I hope you'll share your beautiful girl!!! White skin has been my go to for her beautiful dolls. :) Can't wait to see her in owner pictures!

13. @Dybbuk Thank you so much! I hope that you have a speedy recovery! ;o; I am hoping that FOVEO will do another preorder also because I think Gella would make the sweetest boy. x'D And I'll do my best to share photos of her here! I'm very excited. ;v; And thrilled to see her in WS! All my other FOVEO dolls are in NS.

14. Hello! I'm back (again) ^^ I'm was very, very tempted to get the Gella SD head, but due to 2 current layaways, I had to pass (which pains me).

Oh! And my Vincent finally has a faceup! *cheers*
      [​IMG]

Went for a more gender neural faceup, but I'm thankful for his faceup artist because she painted his face so well <3

#74 inky_doric, Aug 22, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    15. Wow, he looks great! I so love those teeth, aha. <3

16. Hey guys. ^__^
      Today I took a photo of Caspar just to enjoy how pretty he is. Hehe.
      I put some new eyes in him and I'm trying to decide if he'll keep them.

[​IMG]

Anyway...also, I just realized I don't think I've seen owner photos of Dante yet! I'm super curious to see him now. I'll have to do some hunting.

How is everyone else doing? ^__^

17. @inky_doric: Love your Vincent!!! Especially how the artist painted the mouth. They made the lips and teeth so well defined!

@Lady Ravenswood : I think the new eyes look great in Caspar. In fact it really makes his eyes look larger. :) Plus the color goes very nicely with the aqua/teal in his outfit.

I have a Dante boy who's finally been painted, but I need to do some nicer photos of him (Here he is just head and face). ^^; [​IMG]

18. @QuanaP
      This head is in white skin, and the body is pale skin. Foveo white is a little more ivory than Dollstown.
      I'm not sure about the normal skin, though, sorry ; A;

19. Caspar says hi. How is everyone doing? ^___^

[​IMG]

Tags: