1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Foveo Discussion

Mar 6, 2016

1. @Lady Ravenswood your Casper is so handsome! He has a very charming style. I love seeing all the different looks for the Vincent head.

@QuanaP that is actually a really nice looking hybrid! Vincent seems pretty cool as a girl :o

I just got my Vincent head back from faceup. This is my boy Bishop
      [​IMG]

2. @KiwiNinamori Aw, thank you! Hehe, I was just combing Caspar's hair yesterday and thinking of everyone. ^__^
      Your Bishop looks lovely! I really like his lips.

3. Bishop looks so good! Congrats!! I'm planning on buying a Vincent head in NS soon, may I ask what body you have yours on?

4. @nakitama thank you! In the pic he is on a Peakswood boy body. But he does have a big head so I would have to go up a size to a 65cm body to be more accurate with proportions. The resin match is great though. But right now I'm looking for a girl body to put him on instead.

5. Oh nice, Vincent looks gorgeous as a girl! Can't wait to see :) what girl body are you thinking of?

6. @nakitama I was thinking the new supidadoll 65 double jointed body or dollstown 17 girl body. Something with a wide shoulder measurement to balance the head. What are you thinking of getting for your head?

7. @KiwiNinamori those are two of my fave girl bodies! I was thinking of doing the Dollstown 17yr boy body myself. Do you know which DT resin color matches Foveo best? It's hard to tell from photos alone...

8. @nakitama I think the oriental skin would be best for Foveo normal and their fresh skin for the white foveo resin.

9. Hhhhhgh Midnight Gella.B looks so beautiful! I have the standard Gella.B head and I gotta say, seeing the sleepy version makes me really tempted to give her a twin!

10. I bit the bullet and ordered a Vincent head in antique coral! I was so tempted by Midnight Gella B, but I decided to take it one head at a time and Vincent has been on my mind for ages so he gets to come home first. So excited!

11. Congrats @nakitama
      Can't wait to see your Vincent :D

12. @nakitama that's great! You will really love the vincent head XD

13. I have to bump this but I wanted to say, I LOOOOVE new Debussy head and I'm so sad I can't even start layaway rn! TUT So gorgeous, I would do a girl out of him... Definitely on my wishlist. But does anyone know, how the preorders works? I mean when can I expect next one and are head molds one time limited or I can be sure Debussy will be here again?

14. Debussy is gorgeous! :chocoheart
      I'm not sure there is a set schedule, but past sculpts have come back for sale from Foveo after some time, so I'd imagine that Debussy will be for sale again. I hope you can get one in the future! :3nodding:

15. I'm not sure if I love Debussy's sculpt, the name "Debussy," or a dangerous combination of the two? :lol:

16. Hehe, I know how you feel. In addition to loving Foveo and dreamy eyed sculpts...one of her stylings reminds me so much of Victor Nikiforov (the silver hair and trench coat) who I adore so...I saw the teaser and was like :love

17. Oh, the ice skating anime right, I wonder if that's what they were going for? And maybe the brown-haired one is Edward from Twilight. Didn't he like Debussy in the movie? :roll: Did I just embarrass myself?

I've just discovered Foveo because of the Debussy release but looking back at their past sculpts I am loving Vincent and Midnight Grella too. I'm definitely a fan! ...Apparently I also love dreamy-eyed sculpts (side eyes avatar).

18. I love dreamy eyed sculpts too! Personally I love that Debussy head for the eyes and that beautiful nose. I really hope I'll be able to order it when it'll be available next time ❤️

19. @mince
      Hehe, yes from Yuri on Ice!!! I am obsessed...so...yeah... :: hides ::
      I already have a doll of Victor though...so I totally don't need another one. Nope. :eusa_naug
      Vincent is fabulous. He's one of my all time favorite sculpts. :chocoheart

@mx_95
      It is a beautiful nose! Very distinguished. :3nodding:

Tags: