1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends2BMade clothes, Tons of pictures, great guide to fit! :)

Jan 6, 2006

1. If you are buying alot of stuff from them, make sure to sign up for the stuff fur stuff club. For every hundred dollars you spend you get a 10.00 certificate. There are times when you get double the points or 1 1/2 points per dollar. The certificate is only available to use in the store and not online.

If you have not looked lately they have a bunch of new stuff just added. Kim

2. Thats so great you found so much stuff for your doll :) I got some friends 2b made stuff for my soulkid snyder, the arms were too short but this could be altered in some way i think...i got the tuxedo suit, ill add pictures here for reference for everyone soon. i love those little charms you get with everything, so cute :)

3. Mini Supia has a body slim MSD body very much like Narae. She is tall like Narae so F2BM slacks will probably be short on her, and a lot of their slacks fit MSD's baggily. The fit of the other pieces varies but they all close in the back with Velcro. Some pieces fit better than others. I usually look for pieces that are not too bulky in places and that don't have non-stretch defined little bust pieces (I think those work better on flat-chested MSD's).

Here are Minisupias measurements:
      http://www.supiadolls.com/testimonials.htm#measure

Here are Narae's (on the right):
      http://www.dollfair.com/gallery6.htm

In this post in the Narae clothes thread there is a link to Narae wearing F2BM clothes:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1200993&postcount=51

Carolyn

4. Definately do! Bought a whole bunch for fun...I should post pics up here later, but pretty much everything she's worn so far is friends2bmade. The tops are slightly baggy around her slender waist, but the shirts tend to look really nice, and the skirts for the most part are a near perfect fit. ^__^
      Slacks are too short, unless you go for capris or plan on making them into shorts.

I'll post more later on some of the more successful purchases, as with all the clothes there are a few that will work better than others. ^^

[​IMG]

5. Littlebitgal - If the less-slim doll you have is an MSD, go back to the beginning of this thread and start reading. You will see lots of photos of standard MSD's in these clothes. Dolls with big butts might have trouble closing the velcro on some non-stretch bottoms, but lots of F2BM clothes fit less-slim MSD's fine! And I think some pieces fit standard MSD's better. The stretch pieces especially should fit most MSD's, slim or not - maybe fit tight on some dolls, loose on others.

BTW - I saw some new things last night at F2BM - some holiday dresses, white lace leggings, a gold velour balloon skirt and gold crochet shrug with sequins, some new tees I think, and a a cute lavender butterfly pattern beanbag chair.

Carolyn

FYI -The new white turtleneck at F2BM is a a bulky white sparkle sweater. They have added bra and undie sets at F2BM - no idea how it will fit but I ordered one. There are new white lace leggings. Also a Santa costume and a skimpy red velvet and fur dress.

PS - My Narae arrived and she loves the pink F2BM robe. It is so soft and lightweight. I am so glad I had it ready for her to wear when she arrived.

http://www.thedollpage.com/photopost/data/5549/820opening1c.jpg

6. Re the bra and panties - I may have been the first to order those but I ordered something big at the same time and shipping is taking a while. The shoulder straps look like they will be short. KarenVail bought some of their other undies once and the fit was ok though the crotch was a bit wide.

BTW - I bought one of their bathroom backdrops, planning to do some recovering. They only have one in stock occasionally and sometimes another room (livingroom? not sure). Shoots your shipping up a lot:

http://www.friends2bmade.com/shop/p...&Category=bathroom&CallingPage=ProductSummary

I got the bathroom. The corner of the room is not a normal corner - it is flat like the spine of a book. That makes the backdrop much more bulky to store than I expected. Also, the curtain rod holders are glued on, but break off easily if you are not careful - i.e. when you fold up the room you need something to hold the walls apart or could break off the holders. The other flat pieces of faux furniture etc. are not attached. Instead there are big and small shapes of very low velcro glued on the walls. Looks like it will be more work to recover than I thought.

Carolyn

7. ... just thought I'd drop a pic of my Dollzone boy in a friends2bmade outfit I bought for him.

[​IMG]
      Even though the pants don't work for pants they make some cute little long shorts on this long legged dollie.

8. I received the bra and panties. I have not tried to put them on yet. The bra is flat inside and padded. I don't think it will work on a doll with breasts - maybe if I cut out the lining and the padding. And the straps do look like they will be too short - I think you would have to cut them in the back and extend them.

Carolyn

EDIT - OK tried the bra and panties on Narae.

The straps are too short. The strap around the back is a bit too long - I had to hook the velcro tighter than where they planned. The bra is sort of thick and bunchy but doesn't look too bad, even though it doesn't cup very well under the bust due to the thickness. The panties are tight widthwise but seem to fit.

[​IMG]

9. I would guess that you have a decent chance of them fitting! I think the slacks would be about the right length on Little Junior and Narsha. The waists of pants and skirts vary in these pieces and could be a bit big, but the skirts and tops open all the way down the back with velcro and could be adjusted with more velcro or snaps.

Here is a message about some other dolls that F2BM fits - they mention Petite AI - their body measurements are similar to Little Junior but they are shorter.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=969210&postcount=13

And elsewhere someone says (and shows?) the pants fit Narsha (she is 35cm tall):
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88452

Little Junior torso measurements...
      height: 35cm tall???
      chest: 16cm
      waist: 14cm
      hips: 17cm

Petite AI:
      height: 28cm
      chest: 14 cm
      waist: 14 cm
      hip: 16.5 cm

Narsha:
      height: 35
      bust: 15
      waist: 14
      hips: 17

Narae:
      bust: 17
      waist: 13.2
      hips: 19

Carolyn

10. Wren (43cm Narae) in an F2BM outfit that I really like...

[​IMG]

I found the clothes in the Outfits section of F2BM. The shoes are from Leekeworld.

Carolyn

11. I ordered Mae a few Friends 2B Made clothes to start up her wardrobe. They are really cute and fit great! Great quality for the price - the top of the dress is lined and and all the hems and seams look solid. They open up all the way down in the back with velcro, for easy on/off without removing wigs. Worth noting are the necklines are pretty wide, and long sleeves become very wide elbow length (not quite 3/4) sleeves (which I don't like the look of at all), and a few tops are pretty short and tummy bearing!

I have yet to buy any skirts or pants for fear of them being to short but thanks to this thread I see a couple look pretty good. ^^ Also they do have two tags: one on the inside and the little blue "2B" tag on the outside which is serged into the seam so it's a pain to remove but I just cut it as close as possible.

For reference, Mae is a Kid Delf Ani at 42 cm tall. Her measurements are on this page.

[​IMG]

link
      This Hello Kitty shirt is to die for cute! X3 I'll ended up taking in the sleeves after this picture was taken. I still don't like the length of them but it's forgiveable. I want a matching one for myself! =p This particular shirt is pretty roomy compared to the others which are snug.

[​IMG]

link
      Makes a great undershirt! (She's wearing it underneath the kitty shirt above as well)

[​IMG]

link
      This one cute but is pretty short and I have had a hard time matching any skirt to it as well. She never wears it...(heck I may list it for sale)

[​IMG]

link
      Very cute sweater! However the neckline does look very wide and I HATE the sleeve length. After this picture was taken I trimed the bow down. Also pretty short-ish (but not as short as it looks in the store pic) so it may show tummy unless the pants or skirts come up to your kid's waist.

[​IMG]

link
      This dress is precious! XD Like a little girl playing dressup as a princess. X3 However the waist is quite loose as someone already mentioned - and my girl has a "chubby" body compared to many girls her height. I'm not really that hot on it being so iridescent. I might look to sell this one as well since she just doesn't wear it much. (I find it difficult to accessorize for my girl)

I also have the little girl scout shirt that I bought secondhand but no pics yet. It fits well but I'm modifying it a tad. Thanks to everyone who posted pics in this thread!! Now I have to buy more stuff since I know it fits! XD

Wishlist:

pink corduroy skirt $4
      sweet as sugar tee $4
      2 pc. hello kitty panties $3 *.* MINE!
      2B sweet dress with purse $8

Can anyone verify on that last outfit what kind of fabric it's made of? I don't want it if it's completely shiny. =/
      I shouldn't be spending money. =x I just bought Mae 2 new pairs of shoes too. >.> ::looks for more stuff to sell::

12. I just got the short christmas dress for my ani. Its really short on her, but nothing a pair of white bloomers cant fix! The rest of the fit is great, and it looks adorable on her.

13. The bodice part is stretchy. I have tried the dress on the hopscotch hill doll and it fit perfect. The hopscotch hill dolls are wider through the chest but are flat chested. If you want the gloves to fit, you will have to turn them inside out and resew to fit a smaller hand. I'll try to get a picture posted as soon as I can. Kim

14. One new one that caught my eye was the French Ruffles outfit. Black pinstriped flounced skirt and a pink top with cap-and-strap short sleeves.

http://www.friends2bmade.com/shop/p...8902&Category=sets&CallingPage=ProductSummary

Edit -

I received my latest order...

1. French Ruffles outfit fits Narae nicely. Skirt is adorable.
      2. The new cornflower blue top with design that looks like a Love tattoo fits fine.
      3. The new bright pink top with black neckline and bow fitts Narae snugly but cute - it may be too tight on a larger breasted doll.
      4. I have not tried on the Heartbreaker shirt but it looks pretty normal and should fit fine.

Carolyn

15. I was iffy about that bright pink blouse too, but the defined bust area looked large enough and low enough, and the fabric looked stretchy and not padded or stiff.

For anyone who is just starting to buy F2BM clothes - the white camisole is a nice piece, and my girl loves her cuddly soft terry robe from the sleepwear section.

Recap of general fit - in my opinion the nonstretch skirts with wide stiff waistbands fit oddly (waist gaps out), but stretch skirts and skirts with no waistband are generally great. On shirts I avoid buying ones with very thick binding on the edges, or a stiff or small defined breast area unless I have seen it look nice on someone else's doll. Slacks are baggy and too short for most minis (and have the same waistband issues as skirts), some capris may be usable (I used to use them on Sharmin). Shoes and headgear are much too big.

Carolyn

16. I am really happy to see this thread! I bought some clothes for my Laidoll Lily,and everything that I bought fits perfectly!

17. I have seen the tops fit everything from flat-chested dolls to Unoa large-bust. Really - the stretch tops in general fit a wide range of minis. The skirts often fit as hip-hugger skirts . The stretch skirts fit a lot of dolls. The stiff skirts with stiffer waistband sometimes fit oddly on a doll whose waist is a lot smaller than her hips - the waistband gaps out at the top.

And the fit can be variable from piece to piece. The various A-line dresses also seem to fit a lot of dolls. If your doll has a body size like anything from Volks MSD through Unoa Large Bust there is a decent chance stuff will fit (especially tops and A-line dresses).

I do try to avoid pieces that have very bulky edge binding, and also avoid small or excessively high defined bust areas.

Almost all of the pieces open fully down the back with velcro so you can adjust the fit a bit there or easily move the velcro if you need to.

BTW - If you search the Galleries for F2BM, and then for Friends2bmade - you will see many dolls wearing the clothes.

Carolyn

18. I have bought some but they are a little tight for my DIM...so cute on the dolls pictured. But they do fit my Angel region boy.