1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends2BMade clothes, Tons of pictures, great guide to fit! :)

Jan 6, 2006

1. Bunny - If you are not in the United States, be sure to check the Marketplace periodically for F2BM or Friends2BMade - people often sell pieces.

Goodreaudoll -

You have DIM Odelia right?
      - Circumference of Head :18cm
      - Height: 44cm
      - Circumference of Neck 7.3cm
      - Circumference of Bust : 18.2cm
      - Circumference of Shoulder : 6.8cm (including shoulder:8.5cm )
      - Circumference of waist 13.2cm
      - Circumference of Hip: 19cm
      - Foot size : 5.6cm

There should be lots of F2BM stretch tops and stretch skirts that fit - your girl's torso measurements are 1.2 cm bigger in the bust than Narae, but Odelia's waist and hips are the same as Narae's. Don't expect slacks and capris to fit right.

I have seen dolls with larger bust than Narae fit in the stretch tops. however the width of the styles vary. The new hot pink with black trim shirt is quite tight. Some other tops are a bit loose.

Carolyn

2. I wanted to add a few things to this fun thread..Here are links to a few items that fit Narae and Unoas perfectly
      http://www.friends2bmade.com/shop/p...2&Category=Bottoms&CallingPage=ProductSummary
      The bubble skirt, perfect fit on Narae, a tiny bit tight on Unoa but works.
      http://www.friends2bmade.com/shop/p...0&Category=Bottoms&CallingPage=ProductSummary
      short leggings, adorable, goes to the knee and are stretchy enough .
      http://www.friends2bmade.com/shop/p...9&Category=Bottoms&CallingPage=ProductSummary
      Same fit as the black ones.
      http://www.friends2bmade.com/shop/p...2&Category=Bottoms&CallingPage=ProductSummary
      these fit Narae perfectly. They go above the knee but are really cute and made out of a soft material.

3. I saw someone with the DZ boy but does anyone have pics with the DZ girls at all? I still plan on ordering and trying them out but just wanted to know if anyone has already?

4. Shirou -

Here are Little Junior measurements...
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45487

Here are Narae measurements (on the right):
      http://www.dollfair.com/gallery6.htm

My guess would be that the shirts might be a bit large on Little Junior, the skirts and pants might be ok or a bit large. Worth a try with a small order.

uchihaheir -

Here are Dollzone girl version 2 body measurements.

Height: 44cm Head size: 18.5cm
      Neck size: 7cm Shoulder width: 9cm
      Arms length: 12cm Breast size: 18cm
      Waist size: 13cm Hip size: 17cm
      Back length: 10.5cm Thigh width: 10cm
      foot length: 5.5cm leg length:22

Compare to Narae measurements (link above).

Looks to me like DZ has 1cm larger bust, same waist, 2cm smaller hips than Narae. So I think most F2BM tops will fit your girl (except ones with small defined bust areas). You may have to move the velcro on non-stretch skirts - they usually hang on Narae's hips. Stretch skirts will probably be ok. And you might be able to use the slacks as short slacks (I think some won't close on Narae).

Carolyn

5. I dunno if someone discussed this, but I got the holiday glitter sweater and snowflake dress for my Luts KD Somi.

Both fit, but are a little bit on the tight side. The dress is weirder because of the ruffles and arm holes, but all in all, they're mighty cute looking!

(I have pictures if anyone wants to see?)

6. I'd love to see pictures!

7. Rinkun, your girl is adorable! How does those pants fit? I might have to get those for my Narae. Are they part of an outfit or separates?

8. Thanks so much Rinkun! I was thinking about getting those capris for my girl and now that I know they will fit, I'm definitely going to be getting them. The sweater looks good too. ^_^

And I must say... your girl is adorable! I just love her pink wig. May I ask what kind of wig is it?

9. I think the dresses that work best on many minis are the un-waisted A-line ones. I also saw the denim overalls dress looking real cute on one mini over a T-shirt and leggings.

Carolyn

10. Rinkun she looks absolutly georgous. Thank you for the pics

11. My ani has that red dress, and I threw little white bloomers on under it, otherwise she kept on flashing people *_*

12. Mia K - The pants fit rather nicely. They are seperate, not part of any set.

Marisca4 - The wig came from the Luts website, but they were put on sale and sold out quickly. They have more of that cut on the site, but not in pink.

Thanks everyone! She is my first and only doll, at the moment.

13. I have the tan capris and they fit all of my dolls - Serendipity Alice, ISMY Girl, and Dollmore Aiden - they have an elastic waist so they are flexible. They also fit my friend's female MSD - Souldoll Soulkid Snyder - she's got wider hips than my girls and they fit her too.
      Ellen in NH

14. Yay thanks for the info, i will order them for sure :)

15. I finally found the time to get pictures taken. Here goes... All modeled by my 43cm Supia. I compaired her to a Narae, at my last doll meet up and she has a bigger bum, but that was really the only big difference.

The poke-a-dot underware fit perfect. They look like boy shorts. The hello kitty underware did not look like they fit well at all, I did not even bother taking a picture of them. She is pictured on the sweetheart dolls bed, that would make a great cheap double sized bed for you mini sized dolls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the pot-a-dot top that matches the underware. The dots are alittle bit different size though.

[​IMG]

Here is the white knit top that looks so good on all the dolls. She has on the PJ bottoms from the hello kitty outfit. The tops for the PJ's do not look right on the supia.

[​IMG]

Picture of the pink gachos, not my favorite, but they fit fine.

[​IMG]

This is a new top they came out with for spring. This is my favorite of all the tops.

[​IMG]

Another new top, but I needed to take it in at the side to make it fit correctly.

[​IMG]

Again another top that needed to be taken in at the sides to fit right. No alterations on the skirt.

[​IMG]

This top is cute on, but comes out from the chest alittle weird.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps. I am going to the store this afternoon. Let me know if anyone would like me to pick something up. Kim

16. where do you order these clothes?

17. Is anyone going to order from them that can help me get something? I can't order from their site and I'd LOVE to get some of those outfits *cries*:...(

18. what about their accessories? has anyone bought any of their purses?