1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends2BMade clothes, Tons of pictures, great guide to fit! :)

Jan 6, 2006

1. just to be sure... sweetheart clothes will be too big, right?

2. I recently bought some stuff from them, and a purse that was originally for my future msd girl, is the right size for my SD Black Shall, so it may look a lil too big for msds ^^

3. I have a one of the purses that I can take a picture of. Kim

4. If you want the bed, that is the sweethearts bed. The friends2bmade bed is not long enough for a 43cm doll, but I'm sure will work for the smaller dolls.

Kim

5. Sent you a PM. Kim

6. that's awesome...my lilly is thin...so these clothes will fit her well!

7. They shipped to me and I live in Australia

8. I love the kitty mask! So cute ^,^

9. I stand corrected. They will ship outside of the US. I wonder how much the shipping amounts are?

10. Thanks everyone for posting the pics. I always though Friends2BMade clothes were too young looking for my taste. However, many of the pics look mature enough for a young adult or teenager looking doll. I'm off to go shopping now.

11. the clothes look very good, and fit for a lot of msd, i have somes items and i love her.

12. I just received some second hand F2bM clothes from a DoA user!

The Asian outfit
      [​IMG]
      This fits really well and is so cute!

And black pleather zipper pants
      [​IMG]
      These fit well, too, except for a few small details. XD The pants are DANGEROUSLY low. So, while they stay up and look great while standing, a slight leg movement will result in... well... a great white moon. They reach a little below Killia's knees, but he is really tall. They stopped just short of Sora's (Kid Delf) ankles. Either way, I like them! I just have to put him in longer shirts with them on. XD

13. Here are some Friends2BMade clothes on my Shall!!! As you can see, the clothes can fit SDs pretty well.....but the skirt totally didn't close in the back!!! :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. they do look tight on her...i don't think i would for an SD

15. I think the jacket looks precious on the SD... But The rest of it's a bit tight. -Especially- that skirt! XD

16. I guess it is my own fault lol but this outfit sent me back to F2bM and I put in another huge order - their stuff is too darn easy to buy!

17. probably because it's so cheap and cute...great for a preteen/teen doll and even some young adult dolls.

18. one of my dolls wears nothing but F2BM- she has an AR LF body and i haven't encountered one outfit that doesn't fit perfectly! furthermore, if my crossdressing DZ boy cares to borrow her clothes, most of them fit him as well! i can't recommend this company enough.

19. Meep!!!! They seemed to fit fine when I had the clothes on her....it wasn't any trouble to get anything on or off.....

Then again, Shall is way slimmer than most SDs. :sweat

20. I find it interesting that you said your AF LF girl wears all the F2B clothing. Mine can wear the tops, but the jeans I bought won't fit her hips/behind area. May I ask, have you tried the jeans? How did you get them to go on her? I only bought one skirt, the denim mini and that was okay but VERY short.